Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Halo

~A Very Special Prayer Request

~I am requesteing prayer for a family that just found out that there 2-yr-old baby boy (Tray) has Lukumeia. This baby is very sick and weak at this point and is in Childrens Hospital with this blood disorder. They drilled a hole in his hip-bone two-weeks ago to test the bone-morrow....well now the area in which they drilled, is severly infected causing even a greater threat upon his little-life. The mother is 6-months pregnant at this time. The Dr's say that this baby that is on the way has a 400 in 1 chance that he too could have the samething. The father is trying to work and make a living for his family at it is hard to work and be at the hospital at the same time. Folks, when I see people who are in this shape, it reminds me that I don't have no problems compared to this. Oh My Lord God....Pray, Pray, and Pray some more.

Sister Halo~

Guest Guest
Praying Sister

We thank you Father for your word. Your word that heals and ministers and encourages and brings peace. I pray that you would be in this boy and his family and keep them in your perfect peace in Jesus name amen.

Lord, I pray Your healing over this family. Your love and healing over the little boy, the infection and the leukemia, Lord please heal him. I also bring the unborn baby before you, that whatever the statistics say dear God, for You nothing is impossible, I pray that You will make him healthy and that he will be born healthy. Father, keep the parents in the palm of Your hand in this time of distress, I pray for an outpouring of Your Fatherly love over them, in their thinking and concerns, in the business of going to hospital and trying to making a living. I pray You'll provide for them in all areas of their need! Thank you Jesus because nothing, no nothing is impossible for you!! Your will be done, in the name of Jesus. amen

A Status Report~ Baby Tray is still in the hospital with very-little staff-infection due to the hip surgery.....but, he still can mustard-up-a-smile and is comeing out of it slowly but surley. Please continue to pray for this family as the mother and father are not saved.

Thank you all for your prayers and supplication at this time.

Sister Halo