Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daphanie02

My sons heart surgery

Hey everyone! My sons fourth open heart surgery is some time this summer (hopefully June). Please keep him in your prayers that he will have a full, fast recovery and healing! Thank you so much!

love,

Hi Daph, I will definitly keep him in my prayers. Do you mind if I ask his name? I would like to call him by name when I lift him up in prayer.

Blessings,
Ang

Hi Daph, when I read your post I had such a peace in me, everything will gone be fine. I will definitelly be praying for you son. Bless you

My desire is for God to do a mighty miracle for your son Daph. Four heart surgery's? I'm believing and praying that he won't need the surgery in the summer. God can do anything and there is NOTHING impossible for Him...nothing!!! I'm going to ask for what seems to be the impossible so the name of the Lord can be glorified in this situation and that your son's body can be at peace...in the name of Jesus!!

I'm standing in agreement with the previous prayers and want to thank the Lord for a complete healing from the crown of your son's head to the soles of his feet in Jesus' name! praying

Cholette wrote:
My desire is for God to do a mighty miracle for your son Daph. Four heart surgery's? I'm believing and praying that he won't need the surgery in the summer. God can do anything and there is NOTHING impossible for Him...nothing!!! I'm going to ask for what seems to be the impossible so the name of the Lord can be glorified in this situation and that your son's body can be at peace...in the name of Jesus!!

Amen...I will also stand in agreement!

WOW Thanks you guys! His name is Devin Gabriel (i named him that on purpose LOL) Thank you so much for your encouraging prayers! I thank God for yall so much!
love

My prayer team and I prayed tonight for Devin Gabriel and we have asked God for a brand new heart. We prayed that God would baffle the minds of all those who are involved and that Devin would be a testimony of God's glory. We prayed that with this brand new heart, he will run around and play with the children his age...he will do all that he couldn't do before and that the healing anointing of God that has transformed his body will remain and that he will lay hands on the sick and they WILL recover. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! Jesus paid the price for this already and the spirit of infirmity has trespassed, but it is gone in the in name of Jesus...NO MORE, NO MORE, NO MORE!!!! See him this way and tell him that God HAS ALREADY healed him...it's done Daph!!! We're just waiting for the testimony!!!!!!

Thank you Lord and Hallelujah!!!!!!