Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

Howdy from the NW!

Hello, everyone!
Tiddly Winks told me to come over and visit and so: Here I am!
I live in the beautiful North West of the USA, where everything is green because of all of the rain. We are also famous for really good coffee and microbrewed beers. Oh, and Powell's Bookstore.

I am a volunteer hospital and parish Chaplain, so y'all better behave! I am married to a wonderful man, who also plays (well rarely) PS, have one grown up son & dtr in law (she's pretty awesome), 2 kitties (one you have seen in Tiddly Winks' profile pic), and 3 chickens. I love doing artsy things: drawing, painting, beading, crochet...you name it!

looking forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome Kokonee! So glad to have you here Smile If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful here.

hi and welcome to our forum. Looking forward to chatting around the boards with you and Iam sure you will soon have the 20 required posts to join in our great competitions. Most of all have fun ..and as Smorkle said any questions please just ask..any admin/mod/member will be pleased to help you x

Hiya and welcome to the group...any friend of tiddlywinks is welcome here :winked:

It sounds like you keep yourself busy with all your hobbies...I hope PSFC soon becomes another hobby for you congratulations

Looking forward to chatting to you :friends:

Yay, you made it. This is the kitty cat's really sweet mommy. We are real life friends and are very close. We were in the Northwest in October, and can attest to the good beers and the coffee houses. It was a great time. I'm so glad you're here.

Welcome! I hope you find yourself at home here at PSFC! I love to crochet as well, maybe if I have any questions (still classified as a beginner) I could ask Smile If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask congratulations Looking forward to getting to know you Smile

nice to meet you Smile

I have kitties,chickens and you name it Smile we have a very small farm in georgia

my plan is to be the friendly old cat lady one day SmileSmile

Hi, Kokonee *waves* Smile To be honest I've registered an account here but for some reason had forgotten the site til Tiddly Winks mentioned it on her PS ticker.

hey!! Welcome to the forum! Wish our town had lots of rain. We are in a drought currently as our dam where we get all our water is only 26% full. The Easterly part of South Africa gets all the rain whilst the Westerly part is having to go without...and our Summer is just starting!

seraphiccandy21 wrote:
hey!! Welcome to the forum! Wish our town had lots of rain. We are in a drought currently as our dam where we get all our water is only 26% full. The Easterly part of South Africa gets all the rain whilst the Westerly part is having to go without...and our Summer is just starting!

its summer there ?
it always rain here in indonesia .
congratulations

Aww thank you! I've been thinking about you too. Smile I'm hoping you're doing well too. Smile :hugs:

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Glad to see you here, Trinity. Smile I have been thinking about you and hope that you are doing well.

Weelcome Kokonee. You sound familiar..must've seen you somewhere congratulations

Welcome to the land of addictiveness, where competitions and games will keep your eyes peeled. Smile

Mangoberri wrote:
Weelcome Kokonee. You sound familiar..must've seen you somewhere congratulations

I've been active on another forum (and its not the "official" forum)

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I'm trying to get use to this format, as it is one I'm not familiar with.
And, Trinity, great to see you here too1