Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heavenlymama

please pray for marriage reconciliation

Hi All

I'm new here. Would you please pray for my husband and i. We are currently separated for a year now. He is refusing to come home and is being controlled by a ministry we both used to attend. He is also staying with them and they do not want the marriage to work unless I and our children return to the ministry, which i will not do. Please do remember us in your prayers. Thank You

Praying for you heavenlymama. I have many married friends who are going through issues with their marriages. I can tell you this, the enemy is doing all that he can to divide and destroy families...BUT GOD!!!

Blessings!!!

ugh it may appear asa ministry but it sounds likea christian cult,,they r out ther ppl, um bind the spirits of witchcraft an control,,then loose ur hubby in2 the freedom of tha holy ghost, ,,who the son sets free ,,is free indeed, D

Oh dreamster words ringing a bell here. That is what I was thinking when I was reading. Find peace in the Lord and let him fight the battle. Just be obedient to the Father. Like dreamster said we just bind all spirits of seperation and division and all witchcraft spirits and render them mute, useless and of no accord. We command them to the feet of the Lord Jesus. We plead the protective blood of Jesus over your marriage and your family and over all areas of your life. Thank you Father for your protection.

Love in Jesus

Connie

Yes Your right on that one. sad thing is I too was there for 14 years (since becoming a christian) and didn't clearly see it, it took me years to really see and believe it but it was I married that the obvious interference began. I have learnt alot regarding manipulation etc since we've been separated. I have been praying alot and fasting and thankfully God has placed people around me to support in that area. God has also shown me alot of what is happening namingly the Pastor has decreeded that unless the marriage is his ministry's way it will be no way and also the pastor wife (a Minister) has the strongest hold on my husband, He will not do anything unless they say. He has a very good job and car which he has now lost and is living in a single room in a house the church owns, doing whatever they tell him. I know this because some people have witnessed this and have now left that church appalled by our situation. Meanwhile they have given my husband more roles to do. It has been an awful year honestly as I recently had a baby and we are approaching the years anniversary since my husband has left, but I know some holds are being broken although my heart is getting heavy on this.

that just breaks mi heart,,i went tru a similar thang but nowher as bad,,i poured mi life mi tme mi money,,,but the religous monsta wanted more,,wen i koodnt do it and things went bad 4 me [lost mi job,had 2 cars stolen plus hand crafted instrements ] i was informed i wasnt giving enuff, i had2 leave b4 i lost mi mind and faith,, then i went tru a process of healing,, um spirit of jezzebell at work in ur situation,,ugh, howeva god is well able 2 deliver,he may send a storm D