hurt. I met my wife at church we have been together for six years. She
has two children as well, and I have raised them as my own. I love them
as my own. On that day she moved about 45 miles away. We have been
talking some we both do not believe in divorce. We both are christians,
but i feel it is over with. She says she can't get past the resentment
she has for me. She says she is trying but not getting anywhere. I know
and have faith that my lord and savior Jesus can help her. I am so hurt
inside. I can now feel the pain that I caused her. I know Jesus has
forgiven me. I now pray that she can. Over the past month I have started seeing visions. I have seen where she cries almost every night. I have seen where god is dealing with her heart. I have had one dream as well. she is watching me every day waiting on a sign from god when she gets this sign she will come home. Also in this dream I see something evil following her, and trying to get into where she is at, i yell for saftey but she ignores me. then i see a feather resting on a crystal pure puddle of water in the middle of a sea of angels. i also dreamed that she will have to have peace in her heart, silence in her head, and her eyes must not bleed anymore. Can anyone please pray for my marrage and help me with these visions and dreams thank you.

KBrooks, just some of my thoughts here, o.k., I'd like to help you for a minute.

God understands where you are comming from. He has been there, he was human (and divinely God) so he experienced every emotion, thought, hurt, that we experience in real life today. This applies to both you and your wife.

The heart of a woman is a complex issue. We feel things very deeply, and it takes us longer to get over wounds especially those caused by someone we love. Rejection of any sort (including depression/opression) is very difficult for us to handle. Think of your wife's spirit (by spirit here, I mean, emotional love) as a flower. Each time she is hurt, and no water (restoration) is deposited, her spirit wilts, and it happens until all the petals are gone, the stem is dried up and the beauty that was there has faded. When a woman reaches this point, it takes time to rebuild. She wants to know that you are worthy of her opening her spirit to you again.

Having said that, I think that it may not be a bad idea to go to your pastor (or he can refer you to someone) for counseling. That way, you will have a safe neutral ground for both parties to talk and share.

I get the feeling also, that you have not let go of your first wife, and the hurt and pain it caused. Forgive her, and put it to rest. Forgivness is not for her, it's for you. Give it to God and let him heal that in you. Our mind can be a very powerful thing, and a lot of people call it something like self fullfilling prophecy, when we dwell on things in the past, we unknowingly set ourself up for failure in the future.

God is a God of reconciliation, but both people have to be willing (and it sounds like she is since y'all don't believe in divorce) to reconcile. satan is trying to tear families apart today, because if the family unit is weak, so are God's people, and his church.

I believe (my thoughts) your dreams and visions are lining up with what you already feel in your heart, and what God has revealed to you, that you have not written here.

Father, In the mighty name of Jesus, I come before you on behalf of this brother. I lift him up to you Lord. You are the great healer, the great deliverer. Jesus, there is none like you in all of the Heaven and the Earth. God, I ask that you touch him, heal him and set him free from some bondages that are holding him back. Lord, I ask that you renew and restore his spirit, so that he can in turn help renew and restore his wife's spirit. I pray that you will remove the barriers between them so they can have and open and honest communication. I pray for peace so they can discuss things without being hurt/wounded by one another. Father, I ask that you put protection around his wife's mind so that she will only listen to you and that no weapon formed against her in hell will prosper. I ask that you give her peace, and I pray that you will begin the restoration of her spirit as well. God, you alone are the only one who knows every aspect of this situation, and you are more than able to meet every need. I ask that your blessings will be upon them, and that you will hide them in the shadow of the almighty one. In Jesus name, Amen.

Praise the Lord, kbrooks72!

Welcome to the site!

Sorry to hear about your marriage, please don't give up on it - don't believe the lies of Satan. Our God is a Redeemer and Restorer, with Him nothing is impossible! Your marriage didn't get to this point overnight and it may take some time to get to the point where healing, forgiveness have taken place and the marriage is restored but please don't confuse that with can't do. I believe your dreams/visions are a call to pray/intercede for your wife and kids - cover them with prayer. It has only been one month since she left so it's premature to say that she's not anywhere, in that amount of time she may just be getting her arms around all that has taken place. Is she in counseling? Biblical/Christian counseling may help you two, both individually and as a couple.

I will stand in agreement with you that your marriage will be restored.... flower

Bless You

I am getting counseling from my pastor, but she refuses to see a christian marriage counselor with me. She is not getting any help at this time. We have talked and she has even invited me to come and see her and my little ones. The next day she was depressed again and said still has no feelings for me. All i can do now is pray. My pastor and myself cannot figure out these visions or dream. They are still a mystery.

pRAYING FOR YOU
I came across a study a friend of mine gave me and it was something like this:
For the king of Syria to arrest Elisha in 2 Kings 6:13-14, he came in the night. For the kingdom of darkness, night time is conference time. It is when the enemies meet to deliver their reports, re-strategize and take decisions concerning the fate of many-including Christians. It is also when they renew covenants, curses and sacrifices. It is the time they supervise the burdens, punishment and yokes already placed on their victims.
But more importantly, it is the time they alter the destiny of many. Every night activity of the satanic kingdom against you this season will come to nothing in Jesus’ name. Believers must be active participants in the spiritual realm. Praying for one hour at night has great effects on the operations of the dark kingdom, much more all night prayer. Reduce your sleep! As they meet to determine your fate, you go on your kneel and determine theirs, scatter their meeting and strip them powerless.
Similarly, we learn that a lot can happen in one night. In Judges 16:2-3, it was at night that the gates of Gaza shut against Samson, were uprooted and dumped at the mountain top. Every gate of blessing the enemies have shut against you can easily be opened through effective night prayers.

hello! I want to give you a pearl of wisdom here............visions and scripture and prayer mean nothing without a desire for CHANGE....

Precious soul, you are hoping and desiring your lady to come back to you.........she left maybe for a number of reasons........all you can do is look after yourself and change yourself........a person with depression is very hard to live with, i have had it myself and lived with others with it. But a person who wants to grow in God and change continually is easy to live with, no matter how many arguments or trouble going on ok........this is where i am coming from but dear friend do yourself a favour and change what you can - yourself. Try and stay friends with your wife and if she sees that you genuinely care about yourself she will return...maybe or maybe not. Trust God! He will give you the desires of your heart........not what you think you want ok necessarily, but what you want deep down. You have been depressed for a reason i gather so maybe deal with first things first....you cannot change her or God for that matter.........He has let her leave you for now....don't run after her in your heart, let her go and if she comes back, God willing (we are all free agents remember) then continue to live daily for Jesus growing into being the best you you can be .........

God bless sweet soul.

With God all things are possible. It is not by accident you married each other. What God brings together no man should put assunder. He will give you strength to come through this situation. We are praying for you. God bless,

Connie

Of course all things are possible with God...and I would hope that my message was not discouraging you or encouraging you to do nothing about your relationship or to be negative or give up. Thing is I see alot of stuff go on in church which is downright controlling and the truth is we cannot change people, only God can. Controlling prayers do not move the hand of God either. We must trust our relationships into His hands to work with. What GOD BRINGS together let no man put assunder. Ok then if this is the case then why are there so many divorces??? OK maybe this is cause alot of marriages aren't put 'assunder' by God - makes sense. I am not saying your relationship is not of God ok, all I am saying is, break ups occur for a reason. IF it was your shall i say "fault' then you are the one to change...or how about this saying ' it takes two to tango", so if you both did wrong things in the relationship then you both need to change.....but you cannot change her and she cannot change you......GOD CAN! Am I making sense here???

I seem to get it, hope others on here, but most importantly you do matey.

Trust Him,

Claire