Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

MASS RECRUITING DRIVE!

We are doing a mass recruiting drive, and we need your help!

Next time you do your visiting, please could you leave a note in your friends pets houses, simply saying...

Come and join me at PSFC, the safest place to trade as well as the best comps and games, plus the spoilers always revealed here first! petsocietyfan.com

You can copy this and paste it into your messages so wont take long

When your friends join, if they add a message in introduce yourself thread, stating that you refereed them, Then the person who refereed the most people will get 20, 000 coins to spend in PS

Lets see who the top recruiter is :snowwink: congratulations

If you could also add this as your status update on facebook that would be great Laughing

LOL I think this wont help for me..cause all my Pets friends are from PSFC haha..And my real life friends dun play this game...

Sorry cud not help u all ><

glow88 wrote:
LOL I think this wont help for me..cause all my Pets friends are from PSFC haha..And my real life friends dun play this game...

Sorry cud not help u all >

same here.. Ashamed

out of PSFC i have very little friends that play ps.. i'll try to find them but i cannot promise you a lot.. Ashamed

I will put it in my ticker and I will send it to my friends congratulations

sending it now so sorry in advance to any members from here on my active list just incase i send it to you as i cant remember each person i added from here

lol, wish I had known about this place earlier through one of my friends but it just happened to be one of the first 3 sites I got when I googled pet society fan. Thats something right!?

seraphiccandy21 wrote:
lol, wish I had known about this place earlier through one of my friends but it just happened to be one of the first 3 sites I got when I googled pet society fan. Thats something right!?

well actually it's the second i think.. first being the "official" playfish-ps forum.. congratulations

I won't win. Nobody plays Pet Society who are my friends except the ones that I met here.