Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heavenlymama

update: please pray for marriage reconciliation

First thank you soo much to those who prayed about this. I am extremly grateful. I am reassured that God is fighting this battle. I am now facing physical and spiritual attacks from the leadership & members in the ministry i have left, to the extent that they (7 of them) turned up at my new church yesterday (husband in toll) and caused an really awful scene trying to get me back to them. That really confirmed the extent of spiritual abuse. Please continue to pray as last night I dreamt the pastor of that ministry was condemning me to hell and physically forcefully trying to anoint me and pray over me. I awoke with the lyrics "hold on for one more day" by wilson phillips in my head ( God often accompanies a message with a song).

I remain victorious and look forward to sharing a great testimony with you all.

Bless you all

Continue to stand Heavenlymama!!! The biggest message you can send to the enemy's camp is to stand. There is a scripture that JUST came to my heart and I will share it with you.

I gave My back to those who struck Me,and My cheeks to those who plucked out the beard; I did not hide My face from shame and spitting. “ For the Lord GOD will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, and I know that I will not be ashamed. He is near who justifies Me; Who will contend with Me? Let us stand together. Who is My adversary? Let him come near Me. Surely the Lord GOD will help Me; Who is he who will condemn Me? Indeed they will all grow old like a garment; The moth will eat them up. “ Who among you fears the LORD? Who obeys the voice of His Servant? Who walks in darkness and has no light? Let him trust in the name of the LORD and rely upon his God. (Isaiah 50:6-10)

The Lord gave me this scripture when I was under some persecution a while back. Take this word and hide it in your heart and allow the Lord to minister to you. I really believe it's for you because I haven't read this scripture in a while, yet it came to me when I began typing my response to you. Praise the Lord!!!!

Amen to that. That word is so on point. feels like I could insert my name in the first line:) God has been reassuring me that HE will contend with those who contend against me as I stand in Him and last week He said just watch and see what He is going to do. I believe the night is far spent and
my morning is coming.:) Praise God, gotta keep my praise garments on!

Thank you again

I pray God's blessings over you and your marriage! That our God who can do above and beyond what we can ever think or imagine, will bring restoration. He can do it! Keep praising Him. There's breakthrough in praising HIM..Good on you heavenlymama!!!

I'm standing in agreement with you as well, Heavenlymama! Keep praising Him!

You know the Lord has given me that message at times in Isaiah. Very good word Cholette. Very good.

Love in Jesus,

Connie