Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cholette

When God Speaks...

I am writing this out as a testimony, but it really is an encouragment to everyone that reads because I want to show you the GOODNESS of our wonderful Heavenly Father!!

I have gone through the ringer lately. It's been a HARD season, but I just don't tell anyone. I leave it in the Hand of God and let Him handle it. I've had some really tough times with the torment of the enemy, but it doesn't last long because I'm a warrior and LOVE to stand in the face of opposition and remind him AND his coherts who "I" am through Jesus.

Yesterday I had this time with God that was worshipful to say the least. I said some things out of my mouth that only HE heard and understood. I heard Him speak back to me, but interpreted it in a general sense. I woke up this morning a little heavy inside and couldn't figure out why. I went to intercede because sometimes that's what heaviness is...a burden to pray in the Spirit. Before I could get going, it came to me to go to my email. I did and there was a couple of emails from someone on FB that said they REALLY needed to talk to me. I didn't know who this person was and I was a little leary of answering, but I did. I emailed him back and it turns out that he is a Pastor in the UK and he saw a message I left on one of the message boards to a minister. He said it wasn't what I said, it was that he felt like God wanted him to tell me something. At first I rolled my eyes and thought "oh God, another self professed prophet" (had some issues before with people like that). Well, I just did it and when I read what God shared with this man, I KNEW God was speaking to me.

I'm a worshipper...I love to sing...but I put myself on hiatus from singing because of "issues" that I experienced. I still worship, but it's in private. Well, God spoke to me yesterday and said that He was giving me back my song. This pastor, all the way in the UK told me that and more. God used him to give me details...details that NOBODY knew about.

I'm sharing this to those of you who may feel like you are not hearing God correctly...or that you are not hearing him at all. I'm sharing this with those of you who feel like your prayers are not getting past the ceiling...GOD HEARS YOU! God ALWAYS has someone praying for you. God always has someone who has a listening ear that has your answer. God can use ANYONE or ANYTHING to confirm His word to you.

The Bible says that when you refresh the lives of others, your life will also be refreshed. I made up in my mind that I was not going to share my trials this season...I was going to fight by encouraging anyone that needed it. I've been ministering like crazy and then God turns around and refreshed me. What a wonderful and loving heavenly Father we have. Trust Him people...TRUST HIM!!! Don't run to people looking for your answer...God to God and let HIM answer you in the way He desires to. The answer will come...JUST TRUST HIM!!!!!

My prayers are for each of you...Blessings!!!

AWESOME TESTIMONY C! It is especially touching to me because something similar happened to me last week. I have been feeling so frustrated lately because I feel like I'm right "there" but can't seem to make the transition over.

But praise God. He put on a long lost aquaintance to tell me the call over my life. It was so confirming because the call is something that has ALWAYS been a passion for me. I recently set it to the side because of detering factors and even yesterday receive some more detering news in regards to my call but you know what, I've decided to stand on faith.

WOW Cholette, that is for real!!!! no doubt.

I take encouragement from this post. God is Good!

Also, This past sunday in the church I've been going to....I felt the Holy Spirit breath over the congregation during worship. We sang a few songs before a young girl started singing.....

Hallelujah, You have won the victory
Hallelujah, You have won it all for me
Death could not hold You down
You are the risen king
Seated in majesty
You are the risen king

The minute she opened her mouth and sang the first word Hallelujah...I felt the atmosphere change. And the congregation felt it too. We were all in tune and everyone lifted up their voices and was soaking in the presence.

I am a strong believer in the power of worship and praise. To have that gift....WOOHOO!!!! I have goosebumps girl! I'm happy for you.
Blessed Be the name of the Lord.

I needed to read that big sis--- see what I posted on the praying place. by the way...u r on fb!!
Lets hook up on there!!!!