Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelwings

I need strength and wisdom

Calling on prayer warriors, please keep me in prayer.

I can't get into details of my situation, but I am in a situation with a friend that seems too big for me. I'm not a seasoned christian and I have a lot to learn. But this person has come into my life after many many years and I was hesitant about being in contact with this person. Our run in's have been such a big coincidance and I even had two dreams that this person was linked to. One dream I posted on here, the other dream I did not because it was a message God clearly gave me and I didn't need to.
I feel like the few times I've spoken to this person...the life was almost sucked out of me. But I keep going back to the dreams and the coincidental run in's. God's intentions or warnings??? If so, I need some serious wisdom to handle what comes with this person.
Sorry I'm talking in code....but I don't want to put it all out there.
If this is something God wants to use me for.....I know He will give me the wisdom I need. But at this very minute...I feel like its TOO BIG for me....out of my league.

Well Angelwingz...if you are in the situation then God sees that you have enough in you to see it through. God is going to help you through this. Usually when big things come into our lives, its because God is drawing us into HIM. This is a season of prayer for you. Do more of it...listen more...be led by peace. Do the best you can to NOT include other people's opinions in the matter unless you feel led to share and its someone you can trust. It helps keep out the confusion.

If you pray in the spirit...it's a VERY GOOD tool to use in this season because you don't know what to pray for so let the spirit pray for you.

Praying for you...

God never calls the qualified. He enables the called. I have been going through some of the very same things and I keep getting reminded of that. Hang in. He will not bring you to it if he won't bring you through it. He does the work not us. I agree with Cholette. Pray it through.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

um wen u say tha life was suked outta me,,,um sounds likea situation thats building around u,,,that wont be 4 ur benefit.. let me kno on code of course a/wgs D,,um do u hav any southern fried chiken wings??

Wings, I asked God to give you wisdom, understanding, and insight, and for Him to lead you on that path that He wants you to go

Dreamster...you crack me up

HF....thank you!!!!

I've said my piece to my friend...I know it was God who gave me the words. That may be the end of it....or not! But I am going to continue to pray through it, and believe that if I am sought out again,that God will have prepared me.