Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pooky

Spirit filled and Spirit lead

It occured to me yesterday that Iam filled with the Holy Spirit yet im not always lead by the Spirit..... Is God in the driving seat, am i doing what He wants me to do? Am i listening and living by His promptings? Or am i still in control, Where do my thoughts become HIs thoughts and His ways become my ways in the ordianry everyday bits of life? Im learning the fruits of the Holy Spirit, its an ongoing thing, but being lead by Him, my life and agenda laid down His will in me...is He leading me? Or am i?

hi pookybear,, ,,u will hear a voice behind u sayin this is tha way ,,walk ye in it,, D

Hi dreamster I hear the voice and its conflicting, depends who im with and who i talk to

um thats confusing,, ,,um it shoodnt realli depend on who ur wiv realli pook,?? D

I know it shouldnt but it does, i never want to make the wrong desision encase i get it wrong, if everything is going well for someone else i look to see why and i want to do that, im easily influenced, I need to be God influenced.
God was saying that to me yesterday as well, if he gives me a good Christian friend, i will turn to them and not to Him, i need to learn this. He has a plan

ohhh ok ,,i see ,,u need jesus at ur wheel then u will be on ,,,hes pokeing u,, pooki,,,, love D

t u ,,pookster,, ,,,um i guess u just wait on him,,he'll talk 2 u in a way u can undastand,,eitha by drm,,or still small voice,,or a rhema word frm bibvle,,, jus 2 him D