Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
True Flight

I got a job too

Will be heading to Texas in the morning to do some truck driving, The family will still be here in Idaho untill we can figure things out. We're hopeing the house will sell. I will be off line untill October at the earlyest.
I will miss the bunch of you, you have ministered to me in more ways then you will ever know.

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TF!!! I really am. God has opened up this door for you and the rest will fall into place. GLORY TO GOD!!!!!

I will miss you...hope to still be here when you return...LOL

ugh no ,,um well u kood look fer a cafe,,2 let us kno how ur doin,,

Congratulations TRUE FLIGHT! GOD WILL LEAD HIS REDEEMED by his strength IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION (Exodus 15:13)..
God bless u

Desiree

Well I found internet for the night.
I,m in Texas working 14 hour days, I have my wife and child here now.
We moved out of our house and stopped making payments.
I guess that makes us kinda homeless.
I dont have a clue what Gods doing, but I'm sure he knows.

I trust God is keeping all of you on the good path?

14hrs ugh ,,,um kood u not still make some house payments wiv those kinda hours,,?? D,, glad u made it,tf

Been making payments way past the time when I could aford it, its time to take the lose. And theres no jobs there and houses arnt selling, I'm on a short sell and still cant get rid of it. Things will work out for us

Praise the Lord, True Flight!

Glad to hear your family has joined you! The hours sound rough but I know you're giving thanks for the opportunity nonetheless. Continue to trust in the Lord, and when it's time you'll receive the revelation and understanding where everything will become crystal clear as to how/why it unfolded the way that it did.

Will pray for that the Lord will continue to bless you and keep you! flower