Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lola21st

An Encouraging Word from "Jesus-is the only way & the only truth" page from Facebook

I just read this on Facebook and thought I would share it...some encouraging words today from "Jesus-is the Only Way & The Only Truth" group. I really love this particular page, always a nice encouraging devotional for the day.

Anyway, enjoy, be encouraged and be blessed! flower

==========================================================================================================
From Jesus- is The only way & The only Truth - Daily Page Sunday, June 27, 2010

What are you focusing on today? Are you focusing on your difficult situation, or on God’s promises? You may have all kinds of problems coming at you. You may feel stressed out and worried as new problems and challenges have popped up in your life. Maybe you’ve had a lot come against you lately. It seems like the more you pray, the wor...se things get. Maybe you are doing the right thing, but the wrong thing keeps happening. Friends, if that’s happing to you. I want to remind you today that God is with you. He is on your side. He has your best interest at heart, if it feels like you’re

facing impossible challenges, don’t be afraid. God is on your side—nothing is impossible for Him. Stay focused on what God can do in your life. Remember, He’s always in control. All through the Bible, we have examples of how God suddenly showed Himself strong on behalf of His people. But sometimes when we’ve struggled in an area for a long time, it’s easy to just give up and accept things the way they are. One of the enemy’s favorite lies is to tell you that nothing is ever going to change. He’ll tell you that you’re never going to get well, or that you’re never going to be happy and that things will always be the same. But don’t listen to those lies. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been in those circumstances, God can change things in an instant! In a split second of time, He can turn it all around. One touch of God’s power can heal your body. One touch of His favor can promote you. One touch of His goodness can solve that problem. Just one touch from Almighty God can instantly change your life.

Don’t let it get you down. Don’t let it take your focus off of God. Friends, God is working on your behalf in the supernatural, even when you can’t see it. Keep your trust and your focus on His promises, not on your problems. Our God-given dreams are like seeds planted deep within our hearts. For those dreams to grow, they must take root. Having faith for your dream means you believe it on the inside before it takes place on the outside. In other words, you’ve got to see those dreams coming to pass no matter what’s going on around you. Whenever life seems extra difficult, whenever it seems like the pressure has been turned up, whenever negative thoughts are overrunning your mind, or you’re tempted to get upset and worried, that’s not the time to give up! That’s not the time to back down. That’s the time to dig your heels in. That’s the time to press on with a new attitude because you are closer than you think to your victory. And remember If God is for us, who can ever be against us? (Romans 8:31,

Our God is all powerful and nothing is too hard for him. Friend, don’t allow the enemy to steal from you any longer! Instead, press on toward the goal because you’ve come too far to give up now. Remember, God Almighty is with you, and He is leading and guiding you down the path of victory in every area of your life. You may not understand everything that’s going on in your life right now, but I encourage you to keep your head held high. Know that God is working in your life. Keep being faithful. Keep doing the right thing knowing that in the end God is going to turn things around in your favor. No matter what’s going on around you today, you can put your shoulders back and put a smile on your face because God has good things in store for your future! God Bless you.† And in an instant, suddenly, you shall be visited and delivered by the Lord of hosts…” (Isaiah 29:5-6,) Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see” (Hebrews 11:1)

WhooooHooooo...I read this RIGHT WHEN the thoughts were beginning to start up. Ohhhh thank you Lurdys...it was GOD that told you to post this when you did. Praise the Lord!!!!

Amen, let's praise Him and not forget His benefits!

I'm glad that you were blessed! flower

Really encouraged me! Thanks for posting!

I do believe what was said about the dreams...I once heard that God gives specific dreams to the person he believes will cultivate them and bring them to pass! Hold on to your dreams!!