Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blue101

Possibility that I may not bare children...im 27

Hi

Have a growing cyst on left ovary, they are watching it closely. They are possibly thinking about sticking a needle inside to drain it or do surgery again. I am 27 y/o and last yr I lost my ovary and fallopian tube due to large 6cm cyst that twist and damaged my right ovary. This is the only ovary I have left. Pray that the Lord may be Glorified even in this situation, good or bad. That he stregthens me to endure and that he comforts me. Kinda scared of this whole needle thingy.And being tempted to think that no one will ever choose to marry me if im barren.

Pray also for my niece, she 15 y/o and i am currently taking care of her. Its been a serious trial. Pray that the Lord even uses this to draw her to Him.

Thanks fam, God bless

i am praying with you. First note that womb or no womb God is a miracle worker...i have heard of women in our modern time without womb who baffled doctors by giving births! Dont be afraid even about marriage! just focus on God! I just want you to focus on testimonies of people that have gone through what you are going through or were miraculously healed. testimonies provoke testimonies Matt.4:23-24. It is well with you!

Amen! dreams3!

Think on these things... whatsoever things are GOOD! Take every negative thought captive and replace it with something Good!

And whenever I am going through something stressful the Lord gives me a dream that shows me the outcome, and it comforts me in advance.

Love,
mia

Amen to all!!!

You are DEFIANTELY a candidate for a miracle. Do you believe? Or are you believing the report of the doctors? I leave you with a scripture that always snaps me back into the reality of God and the way HE does things...

Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee: Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name...Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? (Jeremiah 32:17-18,27)

God bless you...

Hi fam,

Just wanted to give you all a report. Well, the Lord was so gracious, I ended up having the procedure to drain the cyst (which was another trial in itself because I was wide awake as I was pierced 3X with this long dreadful needle). I couldn't help but think about our Lord who was pierced w/out any anethesia for our sins..Whew!!!

After this procedure, they were still watching the tissue for a month or so to make sure it wasn't cancerous. That would be determined if the left over tissue would shrink and form back into my body (amazing how God created our bodies).

By the grace of God, the tissue shrunk and my ovaries are healthy. Im so truly grateful that they Lord spared me the ability to bare children and has restored my body. Truth is, He would have been just if he allowed me to lose it, because I remember there was a time when I didn't honor God with my body..I thank Him for showing me grace and mercy. This love compels me to serve and honor Him more and more. I honor the Lord by honoring Him in my body and in everything that I do...I love the Lord and I just want to please Him.

Thank you all for the prayers!!! big hug 2

This is SO wonderful, I rejoice with you and praise God, He is wonderful, merciful and faithful happy dance praiseGod Flower Power

Ohhhhh sweet Jesus!!! You are so good Lord...I just worship you for your healing power and your tender mercy and love. To YOU be all the glory and honor!!!!

Praise God! He is so Awesome and Worthy to be praised. Blue101 I also just want to add to you that God has given you a child for a season. You don't have to physically give birth to a child to Mother them. In this season your niece needs you and you are being an awesome Mother to her. To God be the Glory for that alone:) God Bless You