Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

A reminder from God ..

**This is not a prophetic word.

Jesus reminded me today... That He has not forgotten.. I woke up w/Joy an Happiness knowing
Jeremiah 10:12
My beloved child, have you forgotten that I made the earth by My
strength? Have you forgotten that I established the world by My wisdom?
Have you forgotten that I stretched out the heavens by My discretion?

Our God has brought order to the Universe He created every little detail from the stars to the sand, the ocean , every feather on a bird, the changing of day to night.. .. every hair on our head, to the way we look, to the color of our skin, to the color of our eyes, every fish,every city, state etc.......Is it impossible for to bring order into my/Our Life... How crzy soemtimes life becomes.. like feels imposible to see clarity at times... ..

Even though things seem "out of order" Leave it to God, He is going to turn it around and bring order. PTL... Nothing is impossible for the Lord to do .. Trust in Him. Change an order is coming.. REJOICE.. HALLELUJAH... Praise Him!!!. the King of Kings and Lord of Lords is worthy to be praised... Rejoice For what He says never comes back void...
Be Encouraged Saints...
Isa 55:11
So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return
to me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall
prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

looks like u dunna course in D language 101,, i guess i kood give u a A grade 4 that,,sucha promising student,, ,,grt use econs,,i commend thee sistha,, D,,um good wrd 2 btw,,,

well young jedi i did refer 2 ur werd at the end,, besides u got ,,,um i dont think i got ''lost in translation''.. D