Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
awesomegod16

prayer for trip to see family

I am going to visit my family that i grew up in. And its the family i sometimes talk about and that are in my dreams. please pray for me as i haven't been there in three years. and i'm asking the lord to open up some dialogue with my older sisters about issues that happened in my childhood. also prayer just for good traveling because i do not like to fly and have a fear of flying.

blossom

Lord we thank you for Blossom. Lord We pray traveling mercy over her and all that she is around. We place that hedge of protection all about her and the plane and any mote of transportation. Father we thank you that you open doors of opportunity for her that she may share you good new with others and address issues from the past......remind her Lord that if she does her part you will do the rest and that if that door does not open then it was not meant to open. Father give her a heart to receive the truth and know the truth. Be her guide and council Father as I know you will be. We give you praise, honor and glory and thank you in advance for all you are about to do in her life. In Jesus name we pray, amen.

your servant,

Connie

Thank you Connie,
Every time I go see my family, there is such tremendous fear that comes against me. It's like I'm drowning in it. I end up with so much anxiety that gets triggered when I have to do something different.

blossom

Iam praying for the spirit of the living God to give you traveling mercies and that God would give you peace and that you and your sister will be able to have that talk Be Blessed