Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steadygaze

A word I received in prayer this morning.

Hi all I just wanted to share this.

This morning when I went into prayer and just being before the Lord I began to weep. I felt an unsettling in my spirit. I began to ask the Lord what is this I am feeling and sensing in my spirit and He said, I am serving papers , I am serving papers. Then I saw a courtroom and I heard," my justice shall be served." My justice shall be served, Not America's justice but my justice shall be served saith the Lord. So not sure what all this means. As I have been before Him I keep feeling an unsettling feeling that something is about to hit and when it does there will be a shaking and I believe when this shaking comes it will cause the government to turn to Christ for the answers there will be a revelation that will hit the Whitehouse that without out Christ there is no hope He is our only hope. I believe a baptism of fire will fall upon this nation. Israel will see justice in the land not through America but by the power of the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit alone. thumbs

Praise the Lord for that word. We as children of God need to be praying for this nation. Pray everyday that people are saved and pray everday that our nation will turn from it's wicked ways and seek the face of God. That was an awesome word from the Lord. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying