Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

The Pet Factor - WIN AN MP4 PLAYER!!

petfac10.png

Welcome to "THE PET FACTOR" This is another fantastic new competition exclusive to PSFC where you are in the chance of winning ... A BRAND NEW VEGA MP4 PLAYER!!, so get ready and get involved in this fantastic competition!

How to play..?
In this competition you need to simply write and sing (yes it has to be sung) a song about:

Pet Society
PSFC
Your Own Pet (PS Pet!)
Playfish
The Mod Team At PSFC

Each of the categorys are worth 1 point, if you manage to include all the categories then you will be awarded 5 points plus 5 bonus points!! When you sing your song think about what will give you the "Pet Factor" add a backing song, get friends around to sing with you, add some sound effects, get a instrument out, whatever will give you the edge. After this round we will then put all the songs to the members vote. Members will have 1 week to vote and once voting closes the points will be given out. 1st Place 10 points, 2nd place 9 points all the way to 10th place which will get 1 point any songs below 10th place will also recive 1 point. The points will then be tallyed and the pets with the best score will go through to Round 2 (The Final) of the competition.

Are there any rules..?
Most of the BIG rules are displayed at the bottom of this post however...

All songs must be written by yourself and have the subjects above featured in the songs, songs must be sung and recorded.
You must enter Round 1 to beable to enter Round 2.

How do I enter..?
Simply place your entries into this thread in the following format:
Code:

Pets Name:
Song Written By:
Song Title:

Lyrics:

Link to Audio File:

Please post the lyrics to the song, if you cannot upload your audio file to a online server then please contact Mr Mayor for a email address to email the audio file to.

When does the competition open and close..?
This competition is open NOW and Round 1 will close when we have atleast 5 entries, then we will announce the members going through to Round 2. Good luck everyone!

Whats the prize's again..?
You could win yourself the fantastic VEGA MP4 PLAYER
This Mp4 player has a fantastic 1.5" Colour Screen, 2GB of storage (thats 80 Videos or 500 Songs!), its slimline design is small and compact and easy fits into any Mp3 docking station. Lightweight and sturdy the VEGA Mp4 player is a must have for the fashion concious person!
Competition Rules & Terms

- All entries must follow the above guidelines.
- All entries must be made before the closing date, any entries made after this date will not be counted.
- A minimum post count of 250 Posts are required before you can enter, you also must be an active member.
PSFC defines a active member as: online 5 out of 7 days and/or active for a minimum of 5 hours per week (Example: 1 Hour over 5 days)
- Regular PSFC rules apply.
- Spamming of the forum to increase post count to enter the competition is forbidden and any member found to be doing this will be given an instant ban.
- All prizes are given out and entries made into the competition are at PSFC's discresion.
- Please see site Terms & Conditions for full rules regarding competitions at PSFC.

Prize Claim

- If you win the competition you must put your prize claim into PSFC within 7 days of winning.
- All prizes will be sent via Pet Society within 48 hours after claiming or
- Prizes will be shipped within 48 hours via standard post to your home address.
All prizes are dispatched via standard post, PSFC cannot be held accountable for any losses or delays to prizes dispatched, if you wish to have insurance added to your prize or get your prize sent via "Special Delivery" or a faster delivery service then this will fall onto yourself to pay for, please notify PSFC at the time of claiming if you wish to add any of these options and payments can then be arranged.
- E-Mail noting when the dispatch has been made will be sent to you.
- If you do not claim your prize within the 7 days stated then the claim will be voided.

A huge thank you goes out to everyone who has made a donation to PSFC. these donations have helped the site in many ways and are now also funding these fantastic prizes, we really hope to bring you more competitions such as this for these amazing prizes so keep checking back. If you wish to make a donation to PSFC, however big or small (even 50p is a great help to the running of PSFC) then you can click here:

have you got a memo function on your mobile phone? You may be able to save in on your phone, then you can upload it to your pc.

I sent a PM last night with my information, but need to submit my song through email. Hopefully I can get it sent today. Smile

With special thanks to Lea75, I was able to get my song submitted. Smile Here's all the information about it. We did not do a video because of time, and I am clueless with it. So, it's just the song. It's an original song and I hope you enjoy listening to it.

Pet's Name: Tiddly Winks
Song title: Pet Society
Lyrics by: Yvette Jessen (Tiddly Winks)
Music by: Andy Glandt
Sung by: Yvette Jessen

1…With a smile out I go
Through the town it will show
Friends wave their good cheer
But when I bump a tree
Gold coins just for me
To buy apples and cheese,
In Pet Society.

2…I start laughing out loud
In front of the crowd
I tripped on a peel.
It seems so unreal,
I finished last place
In the finalist race,
In Pet Society.

Ref:
My good friends are nearby
They stop by to say ‘hi’.
We laugh and we play
I wish they would stay
But they want to shop
For a mystery box,
In Pet Society.

Solo (Ref.)

3…What tomorrow may bring
A song for us to sing
Or a new dress to try
We’ll see by and by
Although things may change,
Love will remain
In Pet Society.

Ref:
They stop by to say ‘hi’
We laugh and we play
I wish they would stay
But they want to shop
For a mystery box,
In Pet Society.

They stop by to say ‘hi’
We laugh and we play
We’ll see by and by
Although things may change,
Love will remain.
In Pet Society.

Kokonee is so proud of her bestest friend, Tiddly Winks! She loves the song!

Wow Tiddly! I just heard your song! It's really good!!!! WOW!! It's so sweet and fun!!
Great Job!!!!

Thanks everyone. I am so glad you like it. Smile I really enjoyed reocrding it and hopefully some more of my songs will get recorded next year. Of course, I have to give a shout out to my friend, Andy who composed the music and sang backup. Smile I'll keep everyone updated on how the music is going.

It is Great!!!!!
:good: :good: :good:

Wish my Internet doesn't have a limit. I want to listen it again and again and again...

Ponyboycurtis wrote:
That was funny

don't be rude...
tiddly, it's great Smile

Oh, but it is funny! Funny in a sweet way; not a rude way!
You have to laugh about slipping on a banana peel!

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
=0 is that really your voice?? Its really good =0.I think they have already go their winner..who is gonna compeat with that...

:pinkjello:

Wait and see, there are bound to be some more budding musicians around here. I can't be the only one.

Thanks for the comments on the song though, and yes, that is actually me singing.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
=0 is that really your voice?? Its really good =0.I think they have already go their winner..who is gonna compeat with that...

:pinkjello:

Wait and see, there are bound to be some more budding musicians around here. I can't be the only one.

Thanks for the comments on the song though, and yes, that is actually me singing.

you have a wonderful voice.If i didnt have to sing then i would enter lol. I dont have any recording exuipment and id rather not do it on my phone as phones cant really record sound clearly =/.

Good luck =)