Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Songs of Seashells

I need some help

Hi there

I have been employing Mia's protocol for submitting dreams and I am wondering........

I truly am seeking some wisdom and insight on this. After I submit this, I will be going to bed and asking the Lord to show me if the 4 dreams are related and if so, what do they mean. PLEASE pray for the Lord to reveal the answers so that I understand them this time. Thank you for helping share the load.

I prayed silently before going to sleep last night and asked the Lord to reveal what my "VERY SHORT bat dream" AND my " LIVE ORCA SEALED IN BAG STRUGGLES TO BREATHE" dreams were about.

These are the two separate dreams I had the following morning: ( I have just posted them)
I guess I don't understand. I prayed that the Lord would reveal what the last two dreams meant, and I got 2 more dreams I don't understand. I think I have missed something here.

duh

Don't give up in seeking Him. Many of my dreams are not interpreted...they just happen and then I go "ohhhh, that's what you were showing me".

Dont' get me wrong, the Bible clearly states that when you lack wisdom, we can ask Him and he will give it to us liberally...but what i'm also saying is that he won't always give us the interpretation right away. I'm still seeking him on certain dreams and awaiting his reply. He will reveal in due season...just don't faint.

Amen, good advice Cholette!

I was going to say the same thing - be patient. Certainly seek the Lord, but as my signature below states, sometimes the understanding will come later rather than sooner, but don't worry because it will come. I'm still receiving revelation regarding dreams that I had two years ago. Know that the Lord has everything set for it's appointed time, it may take a day for you to receive the revelation, it may take a year...the key though is that you'll receive the understanding when you need to receive it, not necessarily when you want to receive it.

I don't know if you record your dreams (via a voice recording, a dream journal, blog, etc.), but I can't recommend strongly enough that you (and everyone) date and record your dreams. As you go back and review them, you'll see several things - how God speaks to you in dreams (i.e., how symbols are used...you develop your own personal dream symbol vocabulary), you see how/when God was speaking to you prophetically through your dreams, you discover when you were receiving instruction/encouragement/correction/etc. as you compare what was going on in your dreams to what was/is going on in real life, you receive additional revelations as you review your dreams, etc. flower

THANK YOU ALL very much for this input. As I look back over all these dreams, I do think they are more than likely linked together.

There has been an on going issue in my family that seems to come one like gang busters then die down for many months at a time, only to resume an almost nastier pose than the last. THIS time, I know something is in the wind, but due to the fog, it's NOT being revealed to me at this time, yet I see clearly, IT IS there. Many possibilities of the screaming wind too. I think that maybe the fog is there as a protection to warn my spirit that, yes, something IS in the midst of showing itself yet it's keeping me from seeing it head on more as a protection, but yet still a very strong warning. Similar like that of a fog horn warning the ships.

The person I believe this is about IS a destroyer of families AND has black and white hair. And believe it or not, this person has fangie teeth as well. This person has been out since day one to devour the relationship between me and my family. She has also said and I quote" I will do whatever it takes to bring you down, every last one of you" unquote.

I believe I will have to love her from a distance that I may be safe from her. I had 2 different people say outta the blue, " she is setting you up" which she has done many times before. It makes me sad, but loving her from a distance IS, I believe the best option.

Funny tho, I STILL have compassion for her because I KNOW deep down inside, she is miserable.

Thank you beloved for taking your precious time and posting your response. May you be blessed to overflowing.