Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mjtorrence

Vision or Am I crazy

Hello all need some help me and my husband was in walmart on Saturday and I was walking in front of him and I felt that someone was walking behind me and as I turned to see who it was quickly I saw a child small in between me and my husband it was so quick that it made no sense to me. Yet before that we were talking to a lady who had twins and as she was walking away these are the words she said "Wait till you all have your twins" shocked wow

Something like this happened to me too a while back when my husband and i were dating, he was in the military and he got a summons to report to this base. I was terrified they would send him back to afganistan and i was crying my eyes out and praying to the Lord. Suddenly i had a vision of this boy in black shorts building a sandcastle on the beach..i felt the Lord saying..."Cheer up...look at the boy on the beach!"

Later, before i gave birth to my son, i had this feeling that he would have light brown/ blondish hair. I went to goodwill and found a painting with a boy on the beach with light brown/blondish hair. It moved me so much that i bought it. Im not kidding you, the boy looks just like my son and when i look at it im reminded of the vision the Lord gave me when i was so worried.

happy dance I am doing a happy dance cause just the other day I was thinking "Lord I want to have a child with my husband so much" and then to see this praying

I completly understand...Having a child is one of my husband and I desire. I seem to always have little children tell me I'm going to have a baby and they always say a little girl first. lol...Matter of fact mjtorrence I had this little girl come up to me at a family cookout and touch my stomach and tell me she heard a heart beat and she didn't even know me.