Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Delightful soul

Vision at the beach

Hi all,

I just wanted to share a vision I had with the Lord the other day and it has stayed with me and in a way has manifested in that I really felt like I had been where the Lord took me in this vision.

I sat on my bed the other day with my bible, prayer notebook and healing workbook and was all ready to spend time with God.I was so 'organised' when I laid my head back to pray, then as I closed my eyes I was automatically taken in my spirit I believe to this secluded beach. It was windy and there was long grass on the beach and then I saw the Lord standing next to me as I sat on the beach, my feet playing in the sand. As I turned my head I could see all around me,not like a normal vision that I have had, this was 3D and I could literally feel the breeze on my face. The Lord then chatted with me and said "LEt's just BE! This place (the beach) is in your heart you know"

As I sat there just hanging with the Lord He then said to me "daughter, when I was a little boy, did you think I fell over? And I said "um, yes" then He said "well I did, but I got back up again". He then said "you see perfection as never making mistakes, but I see perfection as overcoming"...We then just sat at His beach for the rest of my bible study time.

I now return to this place in my heart and feel so much peace and get revelations that really bless me from time to time.

Just wanted to share this. flower

He then said "you see perfection as never making mistakes, but I see perfection as overcoming"...

AMEN!!! Look in Revelations what's promised to those who are overcomers! When He spoke that to me, everytime i'm having a hard time, i think of that. He wants us to be overcomers!!!!
Thanks for sharing. It's a reminder.

that was so beautiful, God really loves you, such a beautiful vision Bless You

wow!... of all the manifested dreams I picked this one to read.. and this exactly what I needed to hear.

Thankyou for sharing.

God Bless

Star

Delightful soul wrote:

He then said "you see perfection as never making mistakes, but I see perfection as overcoming.

This is one of the most beautiful things that I've ever heard. And, right now, I can't remember the others.

It sounds just like God.

I so love it when the Lord encourages us to be who we are. I am an overcomer by the blood of the lamb and word of my testimoney. He is one to do exactly what he did in your dream.....that sounds much like the Jesus I know and love so much! Awesome dream! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Love in Jesus,

Connie dove