Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HisLightbeam

READY TO BE MARRIED

YA'LL, I AM READY TO BE MARRIED, I MISS MY MATE, AND I AM WORKING ON ME WHILE I AM WAITING. I AM WAITING ON THE LORD WHILE I AM WORKING. I KNOW MARRIAGE IS HARD WORK AND WON'T BE ABOUT ME, BUT RATHER, IT WILL BE ABOUT RESPECTING AND HONORING MY HUSBAND, AND THE RESULTS OF OUR UNION WILL BE THE EXAMPLE OF CHRIST AND HIS GLORIOUS BRIDE. BUT I AM SOOOOH, SO READY. I AM READY TO JUMP THE BROOM, WHETHER IT BE A DECORATIVE WALL BROOM, A REGULAR SWEEP BROOM, A UTILITY BROOM, OR A STREET SWEEPER! rofl THE VISION GOD GAVE ME WAS OF A SPECIFIC PERSON, AND I ASKED FOR AND RECEIVED SO MANY CONFIRMATIONS. THEN I WENT THROUGH TRIALS THAT I WOULDN'T WISH ON AN ENEMY. SO I AM NOT QUITE OUT, BUT STILL, TODAY, I HAD THIS DEEP YEARNING TO BE UNITED AS ONE. IT IS SOMETHING THAT I HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED IN A LONG TIME. IT IS NOT LIKE FEELING DOWN, OR EMPTY, BUT RATHER LIKE SOMEONE IS MISSING. I KNOW I DON'T HAVE THE GIFT OF SINGLEHOOD, THOUGH I HAVE BEEN CELIBATE AND OBEDIENT FOR SO MANY YEARS THAT I ALMOST LOST COUNT.

I pray that you find your partner and praise God for your directness and yearning.

I ask father that you would bring the person you have for Hislightbeam and I pray that while they yet have not their partner in the physical, that you would grant them peace in your name Jesus. Peace from the top of their heads to the souls of their feet.

Give them strategies for finding their mate and also increase their faith in this area. I break any words spoken over His light beam that may be hindering them from having the desires of their hearts met and also thankyou for patience as they wait on you to come through. Help them to seek you first Lord and your kingdom and also I pray that you would increase their faith in believing for their mate. I pray that your peace would be their umpire so that they would make the right decision in choosing a mate and thankyou for preparing them in Jesus name ...Amen...

Blessings...

Hold on Lightbeam. God is doing something girl. The dream man that I've been seeing in my dreams for over 19 years, surfaced yesterday. I was within 5 feet of him and let's just say...something is getting ready to happen and I am in expectation.

Continue in your preparation because preparation proceeds manifestation. Whatever you do...DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!

Boy, do I know the feeling. I have to agree with Cholette...something is about to happen! happy dance praying