Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hiskid

elderly relative may be dying and spose wants to visit

I have no problem with that but other relatives may be there including one involvd in occult who tried to destroy my life
I have forgiven however without hat person repenting dont feel at all emotionally safe to go there but want to support my spouse

Bind the spirits mouth from even opening around you in Jesus name and watch them as the spirit cowers to yours, for greater is He who is in you than He that is in the world.........

It's hard especially if you may have come from out of the occult yourself...whatever we come out of seems abhorent to us but the Lord is merciful and more powerful in that mercy than any occultic demon........remember, people who are in this are searching and whilst it may be dangerous you feel to be around them, the simple solution would be to ignore them and keep conversation to a minimum, but I feel God say to you what He said to Jeremiah the prophet......in chapter 1: 17 part of it says "do not be dismayed before their faces".....God had told him to confront the people with His prophetic word........the occult is really false prophecy in action matey so I suggest you rise up in the Holy Spirit, do some praying before you go and trust the Lord to give you the words to speak should you need them.......if you get stuck and they try to talk to you , you can always use my out of "excuse me I have to go to the toilet" and make a quick exit from a sticky conversation......

I am excited for you you know cause Jesus loves everyone and He has brought you out of this soul tie and situation and you are a new creation, no longer affected by the intimidation and seduction of the occult as manipulative as they can be......remember they are human caught in a trap and you have the word and the keys thanks to Jesus to hell itself....so lock the door on satan and open the door to the power of the Holy spirit.......

you can do this....let me know how it goes! bless ya thumbs

I would plead the blood of Jesus over you and everything about you. You know your family, friends, house, cars, job, bank account, comings, goings, thoughts, feelings, and even your pets. Remember that nothing, and I mean nothing crosses the blood line. They can try but they will fail. Of that much I am certain.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

We went to visit and met this relative's signifant other's mom-she is on fire for God! Waht her influence could do in this family!
Everyone else behaved and was kind.
God is at work.
It is awesome!