Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

NEW COOKING FEATURE IN PET SOCIETY!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Has anyone started cooking?? I have Smile Playfish have made another great feature Smile

true Smile
haha! I started to cook 1 recipe:)

clair a bell wrote:
how can you not know lol,it only started today Smile and a new plushie Smile

oh, that's explains it! lol i thought i've missed it in the past days!

I made soup, and I'm making a hotdog now.

But something is weird. To make the soup - I went to the store to get the three ingredients. And I made the soup. Later I logged out of PS, then logged back in. Now I look in my chest, and I have two of each ingredient I bought. Is that what is supposed to happen? You get profit from cooking by getting the same ingredients back? I have the ones I purchased to make the soup, and I have one extra of each now.

Someone understand this?

don't know if you have to go to the shop to buy the items ...I haven't . and I have done the soup and the hotdog. The money it takes from you at the beginning of the process pays for the items i think

you don't have to go to the food shop to buy them they are included. The second time you make the item it is free, then the third you have to pay again. Don't really see a profit... not exactly sure what happens. I'm making the hotdog for the second time now and it says 2 hours the first time 1... so I don't know if it will be worth more :S

I've had to go to the store and buy my items each time... I've made 1 soup and am now working on my second hotdog. Haven't tried selling the finished product yet, but I hope the hotdog sells for more than what I had to spend to buy the ketchup and mustard! I'll prolly make the big sandwich later tonight. So far the only thing I don't like is the big time differances in the first things we have to cook. Soup is 10 minutes, Hotdog is 2 hrs and The big sandwich is a whole day... Hope they give us more stuff that takes less time to make.

Oh, I know we're not spose to advertise other ps sites, but I usually hear about the new stuff like the cooking through Pet society friends on fb,they mostly tell you the news that they hear from pf and show spoilers. I like them cause like today they said that the calendar problem was just with the picture and we'd still be getting our gifts and about the new cooking thing.

Guest Guest
my daughter did her first hot dog , put it on the table and saved the game when she next logged in the food was burnt in the oven ??

when i made soup i got soup then when i went back on ps i had the ingrediants and the soup!!! i didnt buy any of them to start off with thou i just clicked the oven Smile

I just burned my first batch!!! LOL!!!

I swear I was on time....it said 2 mins left and I just visited a friend of two instead of staring at the microwave. I came back...and it was burned. They really don't give you any extra time it seems...like other cooking game apps do.

I guess I should go back now and stare at my oven in case I miss it again...LOL!!

I am interested to know the selling price of the meals made. I hope its a decent (meaning huge) price for selling!!

yes! i just discovered it and made veggie soup!!
i love how they kind of incorporated RC into PS!! hee hee!!