Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

5 star D,,,,

dreamster wrote:
um V in the land of D we hav things called hot cross buns,, they r a bun that has an X on them,, notta t,, but everyone knows wat its all about ,,they dont feel ther leaving jesus outta easter, ,,i jus wantd 2 share that,, flower B/D,, on vacation,, lol!

If it makes you and them sleep better...oh, well; have at it. But it still remains with me that the "X" is just a way to remove Christ from Christmas. Just like everything else...

i didnt take outta christmas,, i jus hate typeing so i shrunk him, in2 xmas, it wood be illogikal 4 me asa beleaver 2 remove the one ,, i beleave in, ya;ll kno i rite short hand, this has been a ova sumthang very minor, ..i hope im klear on this,

:hearts: People can be very passionate about the things that move them.

Let's get this thread back on track. It's all about D... lol!

All this boils down to this: We know you love God D. Your sisters love Jesus and are sick of the world trying to push Him out of it.

We all still love each other and that's the end of it.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

dreamster wrote:
i didnt take outta christmas,, i jus hate typeing so i shrunk him, in2 xmas, it wood be illogikal 4 me asa beleaver 2 remove the one ,, i beleave in, ya;ll kno i rite short hand, this has been a ova sumthang very minor, ..i hope im klear on this,

it\\'s all good :kissyface:

i didnt take outta christmas,, i jus hate typeing so i shrunk him,

When I read this, I thought of a new release of a popular movie series from the 80's (I think it was the 80's)..."Honey, I Shrunk the Lord"..... rofl rofl laugh

:lordhelpus: (That should read "Lord Help ME" so please just pretend it does in this case... wink ) Lord, please forgive me! flower

Sorry, just trying to provide some comic relief...

lola21st wrote:
i didnt take outta christmas,, i jus hate typeing so i shrunk him,

When I read this, I thought of a new release of a popular movie series from the 80's (I think it was the 80's)..."Honey, I Shrunk the Lord"..... rofl rofl laugh

lol!

I think He would find this funny too.

flower of korse,, we wer created 4 his good pleasure, not 2 look like this ,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, D

lol! i wonda how small i can shrink him i know he lives in mi heart so hes gotta be fairly teeny weeny,, ohh my D