Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

The Face of Jesus

Hey everybody! Has anybody had Jesus visit them. I mean has anyone seen Him while they were awake or have you died, gone to heaven, and come back? I don't mean a dream, because his face could come as whatever in those. I know how Jesus's looks don't matter, but I'm smitten with curiousity. Besides, I love him, why wouldn't I wonder what he looks like?
Describe him (eyes, hair, facial features, etc) and how you felt when you were with him. Please and thank you!

I did have that happen once. I was in my old appartment and I had a dream that the Lord came to see me. I was in a white room. There was these soft lights (like rainbow colors) in the room. I was lying in a chase lounge. I was in white and the chair was white and then this man came over to me in spirit. He had dark brown hair, I could not see his eyes they were blurred out like you see on a photograph where it is soft focus. He came over to me and put his hands on my cheek and said, "Connie, everything will be ok. It will be ok". Then I woke up. Three days later we had a tornado and our apartment building was damaged and we had notice to move in 24 hours. That can be devestating news.....But I somehow knew it would be ok. The next morning after I called my pastor and asked him to pray for us, he showed up with a truck and about 4 other guys with trucks and had me completely moved in 2 hours. We proceeded to help 3 other families. My husband and I kept saying all day how we saw the Lord there helping us. It was so amazing. That dream though is forever imbedded in my mind. I know it was a visitation and not a dream, it just seemed like one at the time.

cool praiseGod Did you see any thing else on the mans face. like his skin tone or whatever

Dove-Solutions wrote:
Not especially handsome but good looking. Other than that no.

When you mean that do u mean normal looking but somewhat handsome? Like the people we see on the street are normal looking but beautiful?
Did he have any resemblance at all to this (minus the bruises, and excuse the skin tone):

or this

here's another good angle

Well, in these pictures the hair is blood soaked and sweat filled

I saw Him on a cross on calvary..
couldn't see face b/c of blood etc..

Then I saw a white statue of Jesus (Sorry I know its not the same) but was amazing..He had His hands open