Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Delightful soul

Major Floods in Australia

Hi all,

I am asking that you would pray for my nation particularly Queensland as most major towns have had the worst floods in 50 years!

We are in one of the few towns that have not flooded yet, and I say Yet.

There have been prophecies of the drought breaking and it DEFINATELY has.

I know this is a forerunner as prophesied that God is going to rain His Holy spirit down here. But some people have died and many many farms have lost their livestock. Prices are said to skyrocket for food and well, there is more rain predicted for our area and well, it is disaster situations.

One town has completely been covered, Rockhampton (north of me) has flooded nearly completely and has lost its power, water and everything.

These truly are the last days when we see it flooding like this> I don't want it to flood here and we are just waiting. I have been spending more time in His word over this in particular and really just want His will.

One of the prophesies was that we would have so much rain we would pray for it to STOP. Well the time has come. Nearly ALL year it has rained and we have NEVER seen soooooo much rain. The prophecy also said that Ayers rock would have streams and that desert flowers would bloom. I was looking at the maps with a friend yesterday and the northern territory is getting sooo much rain (and it rarely rains here) and so the prophecies are looking like they are coming to pass.

I believe the floods will clean out our river beds and all will be well. But alot of people have lost all their belongings and even pets in some places. So sad.....

There has been a word over Australia that revival will come after the rains and that there would be a crowd of God's people at parliament house shouting "ENOUGH!" so much sin has been going on in our country and well it is time that we spoke out. The earth is crying out even and we NEED GOD!

Please pray for this nation, the GREAT SOUTH LAND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT!

Blessings,

DS crying

Yeah but the communities are really pulling together and there is an appeal for all areas to help the flooded communities....I'm really praising God for the fact that it seems like we are all pulling together as a nation....however, there is still more predicted rain. We have not been flooded where I live but 1 hour north of here they flooded and also west and south areas have a bit........there are lots of pot holes on the roads so not many of us are travelling lol......

Many people have lost their homes and some who have not insured their homes are devastated.....the government is helping out praise Him, but still it's hard to replace memories and things like keep sakes and photos.....

We are all being hopeful, but at the same time, know that this is serious.

Thanks for every one's prayers....... praying

Our town is being flooded in some areas now two bridges closed but only a few evacuations. Pls pray for His will as the droughts have definately ended and I believe He is raining His Holy spirit across the land.much healing coming despite what media is saying.

Praying..
DS, are you safe where you are? Heard about the people that drowned and the ones missing this morning. I pray His protection over you and your loved ones.

I come into agreement with all these prayers and ask the Lord to paint you and everyone in your country with the blood of Jesus! Remember the prayer of a righteous man availith much.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

To traveller: Yes we are safe under His wings, thank God. But this was a place called Toowoomba which is several hours south. So sad though, they had no warning and not enough time to escape some of them.

Thankyou also to Dove for your prayers they mean soooo much.

Thank you so much for your concern. It means so much as not many have responded and most people think Queensland is a small state when in fact it is 6 times the size of the UK and twice the size of texas (1.72 million square kilometres) . And most of Queensland is flooded.

There is other areas of New south wales aswell and the rain is predicted to hit all the way to Tasmania.

But I am fully convinced the drought is over and this is a good thing. Just that the infranstructure does not support so much water in its dams and last i heard that one of the dams in Brisbane was pumping through twice the amount of the Sydney harbour in water every day.

A little crazy out here at the moment, so yeah, we need all the prayers from all over the world. Most people don't know it but Australia has such a small population in relations to its size in land mass (17 million or so) and we have supported the world in ways that are incredible really.

It has been predicted that tsunamis would hit this nation by a prophet in Africa Dr Owuor (you can youtube his name and tsunami australia) and he talks about how the water would hit australia and it would not stop. Now this was a tsunami he was talking about and many of us have been praying for God's mercy to hit this nation and I feel the summer rains and flooding are a sign of his flooding the nation with his spirit and that revival will hit. I have already been sensing his spirit majorly in prayer times much like a down poar of rain and have been visibley shaking as I pray under the power of His spirit.

Anyhow please, anyone who reads this, please pray and pray for the great awakening if His spirit to hit australia and flood this nation.

And thankyou traveller for your comments, it is so nice to know some people on here have remembered this nation down under.

We have been so blessed for many many years, now it is time for us to be Holy for He is Holy. Amen.

Blessings....