Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abigail*

Lots of prayer for my Dad and my parents' marriage please

I ask you if you can please help me pray for my parents and their marriage, especially my dad. My parents have been having marriage problems ever since 2 years ago and my dad has asked my mom for a divorce many times but has never gone through with it. I know God doesn't like when a family splits up and that is not his will so please pray for their marriage. I am the youngest in the family so I am the only one left at the house and I'm the only one who has heard and seen their big arguments. My dad is not saved but my mom is and my brothers don't go to church, I am the only one who goes. My parents marriage problems really got to me and I started harming myself 2 years ago when the problems started I just felt that their problems were too much and that I didn't have any one around to depend on. But soon I began to trust in the Lord and wait in him. Their arguments and problems went away for awhile but a couple months ago they returned and I did something horrible to my arms where now I am harmed with scars caused by cutting and burning myself, my legs are also scarred and I am ashamed but I have decided that no matter what I will not do that again. My dad left the house for 3 days a few weeks ago and we didn't hear about him during those days and we didn't know where he was at. Thank God that he returned though and things were okay but the next week we had an argument and he really hurt me saying things like he didn't care what I did to myself and he didn't care about what would happen to my mom or me and that his cigarettes mattered more to him than us. He has a major smoking addiction. His childhood was what caused all that pain and rejection he has. When things are good he is the nicest person, but I don't know what gets into him that causes him to leave and react violently towards his own family. On Tuesday he left us again and we don't know anything about him once again, I am praying that he returns home and that the Lord may change his heart and his way of thinking. Please help me pray for my family and so that my dad may come home again.

My dad's name is Agustin Gaytan and my mom's name is Maria Gaytan.

Thank You && God Bless You All

Hi Abby,I do feel your pain,and I'll pray with you.Dear Father,I come in agreement with your daughter concerning her family,I ask that you heal that family,I ask that you mend fences and heal wounds and pains.I ask that your Presence refresh and embrace this family anew,bathe them in glow of your peace and love.I plead the Blood of Jesus over this family and I bind every Spirit of strife and Divorce,I ask that you Hide them in your secret place,Jesus.I pray for Abby that you comfort her Holy Spirit,overwhelm her with your love and assurance.Be more real to her.In Jesus name I pray.Amen huggins

Thank you so much for helping me pray, I'm really glad I can count on more prayers because we really do need them. And I'm glad I found support and friendship on this website! Bless You

Thank You for all your prayers the Lord has answered and my dad came back a few minutes ago && he asked for us to forgive him. I'll be praying for everyone who prayed for this necessity along with me. May the Lord Bless You All :praiseg-d: thank you

Please pray for my parents' marriage once again..My dad left this afternoon and has not returned so my mom is sure he has left the house for days again, he's been very impatient and aggressive and she said last night he wouldn't let her sleep and would try to start an argument. She is sick and has bronchitis and her damaged lung isn't helping the bronchitis and he decides to leave the house once again now? Please pray may God have mercy on him and bring him home safely but changed :(

God Bless!

Abba Father,we know you always hears us,and we can come to you concerning any matter.Lord go to the source of this reoccurring issue and deal with it once and for all.Holy Spirit,begin the work of healing,restoration and reconciliation at the heart of this situation,brood over her father's heart and bring peace,grace,and light.In Jesus name.Amen praying

bandaid big hug 2 to you, Abigail.

Father God, I thank You for being a father who never leaves us, never forsakes us. Thank you for creating Abigail. I know you love her and her parents with an everlasting love. Heal all the wounds in this family. Speak to Agustin, bring him into your kingdom and set him free from all that binds him. I pray for Maria that you will heal her emotional and physical wounds. Purge her lungs of the effects of breathing in secondhand smoke. Give her new lungs. Let Abigail and her mom feel your supernatural peace now, let your love and joy permeate this house. Amen.

Also, God, Abigail's birthday is coming up this week. I pray you give her a wonderful birthday. Let Romans 15:13 become a part of her this year:
"Now may the God of hope fill you will all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. "

Thank you so much Kellsy and Deborah. Your words are wonderful and very encouraging! May the Lord continue to bless you and your family and may he continue to guide you and protect each and every one of you huggins
My father has still not returned home but we are still waiting and know that the Lord is still working in his life. My mother seems to be getting better slowly but I suppose she needs a lot of rest! Her fever hasn't increased as much as it did last night thank God!

Thank you for the birthday wishes Deborah and I loved the bible verse it's very inspirational and just what I needed :)

I'll make sure to keep you in my prayers also! Bless You

Amen Kellsy! I am trusting and waiting in the Lord..My mother is already way better, I know the Lord has healed her, He's so wonderful! :praiseg-d:

I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for your prayers! My dad returned home this afternoon just in time for my birthday and my mom is still getting better :) The Lord is wonderful! To Him be all the honor and the glory for He is holy, holy, holy!!! thank you Bless You

Praise God!!!!! I hope you had a very happy birthday!!!!!