Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

i have the spirit of joooooyyyyyyy

rofl lol! lol! lol! lol!
Lord blessed me with the giggles !!!! dude i am sooooooooooooooo happy!! and i dnt know why! He gave me the spirit of Joy!!happy dance

I just found out my moms sick.., i still dnt hve a job, nor my sis... it's absolutely freezin in my apt...!!! but im sooooooooooooooooooooo incredibly happy!!!!! laugh laugh laugh happy dance happy dance
woo hoo hee hee :jesusfish: :jesuspic: my :jesuschrist: is sooo Good...! How sweet IS HE. :praiseg-d:
come i impart the spirit of joy to anyone who wants it!!! I thank u Jesus!!
You are the hope to the hopeless..the only truth and the way..
You turn weeping to joy
sorrow into laughing
darkness into light
no sweeter than the name of Jesus! None that I have ever know Amen
what is it that YOu cannot Do?
YOu still sit at the Throne!
You still rule my world!!
Come praise His name!
Take ALL the Glory Sweet Jesus!!! It is Yours
You are the begining and the end.
The author of My Book :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

Yes!!! YOu must rejoice!!! woo hoo :hooray: woohoo woohoo dreamster

THe Lord is ALL in ALL!!! He is bringing JOY to our lives!!! Rejoice and worship the everlasting Father !! Prince of Piece!!

dreamster clapping Cheering Cheering Praise HIM
PraiSE HIM!!! We reverence U Holy Spirit!!
Pour Your spirit of Joy on all!!!!

big hug 2 happy dance huggins

I once was at my church several years ago, and at the end of the service, a few people stayed praying, and my best friend had this joy and laughter annointing from the Holy Spirit, and couldn't stop laughing, in tears even! I then started praying for the same thing, and as I held her hand to pray, It came on me as well! It was amazing, true joy and giggles from the Lord!!!
Praise Him for lifting us up when we need!!

Praise God, this is the perfect opportunity to ask you all to pray for my friend Carrie...she has asked me to ask my friends to pray for her...she has a broken leg and is in a lot of pain, she has been struggling as a shut in and suffering from depression.......she is crying out to find some joy..............please pray for the joy of the Lord to fill her...Sister in Christ, Kelsy and Traveler....and whomever else reads this.....Bless You!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey stef,, yes its' an awesome spirit.. i write a lot when this spirit comes upon me.. it's like i zone out and i write whatever the Lord tells me an sometimes i dnt know whts flowing thru my pen till im done writing.. laugh thinking woo hoo :angel: PTL..

Linda... I prayed for ur freind Carrie.. ill continue to pray that the Lord pour His spirit of JOy on her to turn her mourning into joy :praiseg-d: GLory to :jesuschrist:

Linda, I pray that the Lord renews her strength and give her His joy and His peace that's beyond all understanding!

Praying for your friend Carrie that God will take away that spirit of heaviness and give her joy instead. God, heal her, inside and out and pour Your Spirit out over her to overflow. I pray for peace over her mind and soul and for Your joy to be poured out over her. Thank You Jesus for You are our God. I ask in Jesus' name, amen.

It's hard to transmit a sense of humor over the internet... but Praise God he did it perfectly through you Sista :-) -lol- a picture and voice popped in my mind of a person saying, "jjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyy!"

:laughing: :loveit: :hooray:

I read it, and I was like, "yeah, mmm hmm, I receive that impartation, PTL, Glorytah God.." I kept reading, watching all those little smileys hop and jump around, saw your excitement in each post & just started giggling, it put a smile on my face. Praise the Lord! I love yall!
you rock :werecool:

I am in full agreement for the prayers for Carrie. Linda, you might find it interesting, I just posted right before this a prayer of Joy for joyce meyer because it is Good medicine and strength to the bones etc... :-) Praise God, I pray that for Carrie as well. Hallelujah! Amen :-)

oh Christi!!! PTL For YOu!!!!! Blessings to U !!!! in the Name of :jesuschrist:

So happy 2hear ur full of joy frm the LORDY!!!!! :praiseg-d: you go girl! woo hoo the spirit is rejoicing from in my belly to hear from ur post!!!!!!!!

Tis important to rejoice an Give Praise to the Lord..I will be glad and rejoice in the Lord; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.

Psalm 4:7
You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound.

Psalm 19:8
The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes.

Psalm 30:5
For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

woo hoo :praiseg-d: :hooray: :hooray: :newsflash:

My cup runnith ova ... bring it on Lordy....

:hearts:

Cheering clapping woohoo woohoo woohoo dreamster

i will sing of ur praises oh most High King..
You have blessed me with blessing unimaginable
to YOU goes all the Glory
Bless You ROTFL ROTFL
big hug 2 to all...

hehehe laugh laugh lol! happy dance praiseGod

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,

Right back at 'cha sistah! Praise God! Bless you for reminding me of this fundamental truth. It's like you hear message (erhm Lecture) after message of people saying to do this but their not doing it -lol- so it doesn't really inspire a spirit of Joy in you ya know? It's so great to see it practiced. That's genuine. Thats Glory. Woot woot!!

shocked shocked shocked happy dance happy dance happy dance :whew: :whew: :whew: smiley dance smiley dance smiley dance

That reminds me!!! I made this in PS last week and forgot to post it over here.

God Bless yah Girl! you go girl!

what is PS?

Thanks lady! Photoshop :-)

Seriously, I think reading your post just turned my mind right-side up today. Headed in the right direction. Yay JC 4 Joy, even when it don't make sense :-P

Usually it's when nothing makes sense an im about to freak out the Lord had started pouring His spirit of Joy on me.. lol rofl laugh
like when im about to just get freaked out.,:hmm: or depressed i started giggling!:idk: hee hee ROTFL God's got a sense of humor sometimes really.. the pastor propheysied on me once in church out of the blue..that ill pass this spirit onto ppl.... something like that.. smiley dance

i woohoo :hooray: Thats God sayin it's gonna be allrighty girl.. take it easy... rest in me :coool: sweet dreams 2

big hug 2 To all White Flag NaNa

Verse :jesuspic: gave for TODAY.. dreamster type

Galatians 6:9

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do

not lose heart.

:lordhelpus: Not grow weary and bring us up on Eagles wings.. Let us seek ur face and ur will for our lives...
Bless ur Children and let ur will Come to pass..

:kissyface: Amen

I am so happy, I am sharing my email that I got from my friend Carrie, just a few minutes ago. I told her that my friends had been praying for her joy to be restored.
She had an accident and has been very diabled since November. Here is the beautiful letter that I got from her a few moments ago. I wanted to thank you all for praying.

Linda,
I hadn't been up to my hen house since early November when I fractured my ankle. Yesterday, I carefully walked up there, brought my hens some weeds, fed them, and gave them some fresh litter in their boxes. They haven't laid a single egg since that day in November. Today however, I went back up with some more greens and SURPRISE! A single brown egg laid waiting for me! Joy! Later, I went out to my struggleing little citrus grove (very little). My son and I were stringing Christmas lights upon them to protect them from the coming cold. My tiny little lemon tree was covered with lemons! Sadlly, one of the branches broke away from the trunk so I decided to pick all the lemons. I tossed them in a basket and looked over and saw daffadils blooming and decided to pick some. I placed in the basket with the lemons and looked down and saw the beauty of all the bursting yellow colors. On such a cold February day, I felt my heart surge with JOY! I realized then, that for the first time in a long time, I felt that enJOYment that only God can give in the simple tasks of the day. Thank you Lord Jesus for such a wonderful gift. And thank you Linda for your prayers. LOve you, Carrie

Praise the Lord! The spirit of joy just him now! Im really on fire for God, after a season of dryness, God has just poured out on me in abundance! Praise the Lord!

laugh laugh laugh idea

Praise God Praise God Praise God, I am so happy for you John...God's Holy annointing of Joy came to my heart as well....I could feel it from my friend's little but lovely annointed message from the heart.

Thank you all who prayed for my friend Carrie.....your faithfulness in Christ is a blessing....and all GLORY and HONOR....goes to the King of Kings....Jesus. The Joy of the LORD is my strength!!!!! praise God!!!!!

The Lord is Great!!! Linda, I am so happy for your friend! May the Lord continues to give her joy!
SisterinChrist, I had the same joy annointing this Wednesday, after I went to a Beth Moore bible study about the fruit of the Spirit, and she was talking about (guess?) JOY! As I left church and drove home, I couldn't stop giggling, laughing and crying at the same time!!! Praise the Lord for He is Good!! I really needed that! it had been years (since that episode I told you about)! So I guess you keep up with the posts and the smileys for they surely are contagious!! Thank you Jesus!!

Praise our beautiful Lord, for the love that He has for humanity. !!!!!!! The JOY of the LORD is our strength....Praise God!!!!!