Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Good Morning 16th December

9_days10.png

Morning everyone ...another day dawns ...

Was totally iced over last night so I was dreading looking out of the window this morning ....and it was all gone!!
So another typically British winter day ..cold, overcast with a threat of rain/snow showers ....yipeee

Got to do lots of housework today Ashamed getting the house ready to leave for 2 weeks . I refuse to go anywhere unless my housework is all done. Apart from that when you get home cleaning is the last thing you need to be thinking of!

Whats your day like where you are waking up ...or even going to bed congratulations

glad to see someone is getting excited now lol

I've just been christmas shopping, I hate it!
Got one more pressie to get then I'm finished, thank goodness!

im happy for every one...as im sad, no xmas here...though my hubby is asking me wat will i prepare for xmas??? :wub:

you can still celebrate xmas in your own home...we always did when we lived there. I always put up a tree with lights etc. and had/went to parties. We were very lucky to live in such a tolerant Arab state. Laughing
They even allowed midnight Mass here at the Churches and services on the day too.

Hello congratulations I'm ill again, The bad side of winter Sad But my mum's let me stay off school today and rest of the week to make sure I'm better by christmas ^_^ She's going out tomorrow to buy my sister her christmas present ^_^

Hello everyone congratulations
Just waiting for hubby to get up so we can order dinner congratulations x

aww hope your feeling better soon jess x

I'm off to watch my sons concert in a min, he is performing 2 songs, so is really nervous bless him!

I got a anteater at the Lottery, was a test of French and didn't caught cheating ( I must Cheat cause our French teacher doesn't know how to be a teacher and puts in tests something that he didn't explained), last day of German learning etc.

kasijab wrote:
you can still celebrate xmas in your own home...we always did when we lived there. I always put up a tree with lights etc. and had/went to parties. We were very lucky to live in such a tolerant Arab state. Laughing
They even allowed midnight Mass here at the Churches and services on the day too.

how i wish mummy kasi...i really like to decorate, i really wanted to have a tree with lights on it..but my husbands family are here...and often times they come and visit us..his eldest brother is very strict not like my husband. we have midnight mass here also , i will go on the 25th with my sister..

well we will be thinking of you hun, and sending you lots of Christmas wishes, love and hugs xxx

I am very sad, we got the call from my husband's mother last night and Christmas with the family has been cancelled. That is, we are not going to the North Sea coast this year and my father in law must have another operation. The holidays have had a damper put on them.

I am trying to remain optimistic, but it is hard. Sad

Hello Smile
It's 12:17 am on the 17th here in Missouri right now.. I'm fixing to head to bed soon because I have to get up in less than 4 hrs to get the hubby some breakfast and make his lunch for work. I always stay up too late. I've been trying to get to bed earlier, but most times it doesn't happen. lol Hope everyone has a great day.
Smile

Tainted Obsession wrote:
Hello Smile
It's 12:17 am on the 17th here in Missouri right now.. I'm fixing to head to bed soon because I have to get up in less than 4 hrs to get the hubby some breakfast and make his lunch for work. I always stay up too late. I've been trying to get to bed earlier, but most times it doesn't happen. lol Hope everyone has a great day.
Smile

I'm in Missouri too!! Small world right! Smile So howdy neighbor!