Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
christi85

Peninah is a pompous priss!

Peninah is a pompous priss!

I had a dream about a month ago where the Lord called me Hannah @ the next service the church did a sermon on Hannah. -lol- I've been believing for a barroness breakthrough for a LONG time now, not in terms of pregnancy, but life as a whole.

Just about every single one of my female friends is pregnant or just had a kid. It wouldn't be as bad if it weren't for the season I am at right now. FB sucks. All I hear is stories about their kids, notifications of new "baby bump" photos. I'm so happy for them and I say to myself, ah well that'll be me soon... I mean seriously, life is going to be so awesome as soon as this thing gets turned around, u know how when the forest gets burned down the soil is super rich and the plants spring up nice and bright and green... it'll be great...

but Peninah's bout to get punched in the face for all this taunting. -lol- j/k I'm going to have twins and the happiest marriage ever and rub it in his face then spread that anointing to everyone, and praise God so much it makes him wanna take prozac.

lol!

j/k I don't think I want twins!!! I didn't mean to say that, it was for emphasis, not literally wanting of twins... OUCH hahah

Well praise God for your honesty and transparency.

Although I understand where you are coming from, it's a beautiful thing when you rejoice with others when things go the way they desire...even when things aren't quite going the way you desire for them to go. I dare you to HONESTLY be happy for them. It's God's gift to them anyway.

I just read this post in another forum on this site. Read it and see if it blesses you.

/t12078-bgod-has-a-timetable-b

Well I am very glad that you are having a postive heart about waiting for God has his own timing for each one of us, yet there is a lady in my church who has been wanting a baby for awhile and everybody around her is having children and instead of being content and waiting on God she is very bitter sigh

So was my wife, then one day I laid it out for her.
I told her God had answered our prayer and the answer was yes. The next month she was pregnant. not because what I said but because her faith was counted as righteousness. She is pregnant again, against all odds. Bitterness will get that person no where. How do you explain to someone that faith, your belief in Gods word. Your understanding of his desire for your life, and how much he loves you, and how much he loves you is all that you need. God will bless her when she is ready to be blessed. I thank God that my wife was ready.

I'm most def truly and honestly happy for my friends Cholette, dare taken! :-)
I was referring to the enemies penniahing (just made that word up haha) it's like he'll whisper things like, "something is wrong with you" "you might as well give up, your not going to get your breakthrough, God's not pleased with you" wanting me to focus on my circumstances and what I don't have instead of the promises of God and who I am in Christ, that I really do have them, I just haven't seen them yet. I'm hip to his games!

PTL TrueFlight!!!!! Glory to God :-) That's a great description of faith! I find that's the constant "fight of faith." Either He said it or He didn't. :-) I may not always feel like jumping for joy, but I can definitely have peace and rest in His faithfulness. There's so much to say about what you said, faith in His Word... ....Word!!! ;)

For sure MJ and Chollete, yall are so right! God does have his own, perfect timing for things! That's what the Lord spoke to me about Hannah's story in church that day. What if she had given birth earlier? Her son could have grown up with Eli's sons!

MJ, I am sorry to hear that your friend has become bitter. Baroness is definitely no fun In the bible, it's almost as though being baron is always a set up, a blessing in disguise. I look at these hall of famers and who they gave birth to, all were baron!
Sarah
Rebekah, Genesis 25:21
Rachel, Genesis 30
Monah's wife, Judges 13
Hannah, 1 Samuel 1
Michal, 2 Sam 6
The Shunammite Woman, 11 Kings 4
Elisabeth, Luke 1

n Galatians it says REJOICE Oh baron woman. Talking about the child of promise, though paul was referring to hagar and sarah representing the two dif covenants, it's applicable in the sense that when GOD gives you a miracle it produces many more children for his kingdom by your testimony of God taking baron situations and breathing life into them. I pray that the Lord would strengthen her Faith in His faithfulness and comfort her in this time in between the promise and the manifestation. He'll come through :-)

thank you christi but this lady is not my friend she is so bitter that she refuses to be friends with anyone who isnt in her circle