Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JunoReactor21

hello im new!

Hello everyone Im new here and i need help with my dream interpretation. i have been seeking God for his answer and getting into his word and spending time with him. i need conformation on all my dreams Ive been having ever seance 2 months ago... and can someone help me around this website and show me where everything is?

Juno,

Welcome! Good to meet you! woo hoo To get an interpretation for your dreams post in the dreams section of the forum under "dreams to be interpreted". Next you will see many different sections. Fellowship, testimonies, prayers and so on. In each section there is the ability to post a comment that says "new topic". At first you will need to post 50 posts to do a private post to a member. Read the rules carefully and you can find that in the new member forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. Try and remember that we do our best to respond to each post for interpretation but we are only a few trying to do so many. If it has been a few days and there is no post it could be that the moderators do not have a prayerful answer to your dream. Also remember that the moderators are seasoned and have been designated as interpretators. All moderators have moderator on their icon so you will know who they are. If you have an interpretation that does not sit well with you I encourage you to pray and seek the Lord. If you feel it is not of God and cannot back that up in the word of God, then it may not be of God. We are here to help you find the truth through encouragement and help to understand your dreams but it is our desire to teach you how to discover that truth on your own. I pray this has been of help to you.

Please feel free to talk to us at anytime.

Love in Jesus,

Connie
Dove Solulutions

Priase the lord and thank you so much, i do seek the lord frist on every dream and pray about it. So don't worry Im making sure that God is not left out of anything i do...

welcome Juno!! Be blessed always here!