Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Welcome to C&G

Armell honey, I'm going to move over to the daily chat thread.

If you look below the Quick Reply box, see the pink New Topic and the Green Post Reply boxes? to the right of that it says Pet Society Fan Community::PSFC Groups::C&G - click on the C&G and it will show you all the threads in our group - the Gift Registry is back, plus other threads, including one to chat in.

There's a separate sub forum too for our competitions and games Smile

waowwwwwwww need a brand new brain to understand how things are working on here.....

Armell the Rep points are when people think you said or did a good thing, I ran out of points to give today but when I see you tomorrow, I shall give you a Welcome one!

We are over in the daily chat thread, the December one, come find us and chat ♥️

Zoonie wrote:
Armell the Rep points are when people think you said or did a good thing, I ran out of points to give today but when I see you tomorrow, I shall give you a Welcome one!

We are over in the daily chat thread, the December one, come find us and chat ♥️
i will try again

Lucky Strike wrote:
k-barré wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
i am so lost how about you hun

me ? lost .....never! Ashamed

can you please give a valid facebook link? congratulations just copy-paste your profile page link congratulations if you need any more help please post here congratulations -> http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/forum-help-and-advice-f5/how-to-add-your-facebook-link-t5616.htm

I checked Armell's link earlier tonight and it was working ok then?

Oh oops I see, K-B's goes to my home page, OK, I'll mention it to her.

Hello all. I found it again lol. Have a lot to adjust too.

Is there anywhere on a post that tells what date and time it was done at? That's how I know if anyone is around.

help10.png
if you need any other help, ask any mod, admin, or any ''older'' member of psfc, we're always glad to help Smile

inu-kijo wrote:
I dont think anyone is online.....

I am here ...... go to the December chat thread ....

mindyjoy wrote:
Hello, is anyone around?

Hey Mindy !! come over to the December chat thread ...please.. Smile

Ree Von Gree wrote:
Hello all!! Rikku and I are SO lost!!!!

Rina honey, don't be lost .........

Welcome Novia, Mindy and Rina - in the C&G forum index you will see various threads, and the one to look for is one with Chat in the title, it will change as the threads can't be so long as on the other forum, but do keep looking at the index and also the sub forum which has some competitions and games in.

Lovely to see you here even if it was lonely when you dropped by

Anastasia the main problem seems to be the issue with making FB links work easily enough - obviously because a lot of people have stuff that they don't want absolutely everyone to see, I added the FB Help on making friend lists and privacy to the PSFC thread that helps the FB Link problems, so hopefully it wont take long before everyone is complying as they should Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Anastasia the main problem seems to be the issue with making FB links work easily enough - obviously because a lot of people have stuff that they don't want absolutely everyone to see, I added the FB Help on making friend lists and privacy to the PSFC thread that helps the FB Link problems, so hopefully it wont take long before everyone is complying as they should Smile

thank you zoonie congratulations you REALLY are doing a great work! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

actually yeah... apart from that i haven't encountered any other problems congratulations

happy-11.gif

To friends old and new, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas

♥️Many thanks to Kijo for the graphic ♥️

Great to have you back Paige.

Sorry it's quiet when you have time to play out

hi all what a great group this here hope to got more time in the new year to be in here

Zoonie wrote:
Oh and we all need 20 posts to enter competitions, so when the group opens, get posting congratulations

but how we now when we have postte 20 post in this here forum? im confuse it is in the hole forum or just in this here sub forum i realy need to now how i have postts 20 in this here sub forum when it is in her ewe need to post 20 postts please help me to find out it

I haven't yet found out how you can tell how many posts you've made to each group.

This is the link to show group members and their total posts over the whole of PSFC
/groupcp.forum?g=51&validate=true

I guess if you're a regular group member you count Smile

Zoonie wrote:
I haven't yet found out how you can tell how many posts you've made to each group.

This is the link to show group members and their total posts over the whole of PSFC
/groupcp.forum?g=51&validate=true

I guess if you're a regular group member you count Smile

okay so it will say i can take part in the comp?

Missy you need to look in this forum for our C&G Daily Chat thread honey Smile

you are SOOOOO close to finding us.. we're in the thread named
2010 Chat - January (part 1)

Heres what I do in order to find everybody ...

At the "other" forum I used to have the C&G thread bookmarked. Now, I have the main C&G page here bookmarked, which is:

/c-g-f37/

That page brings you right to all the C&G related links, and you can see the latest chat thread, since we have to re-start the chat thread more often than the "other" place.

Hope that all makes sense?????

Hi Gil and Zoonie. Finally found your new home:) trying this to see if my facebook link actually works x