Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Proof of God

Please Pray!! Dream of Tornado

Usually when I dream about tornadoes they make the news and I don't live in a tornado area. The last one I dreamed about was Greensburg and others of note. I think tornado season is coming up. I know it is for someone because I had a dream about a tornado at night.

I saw some person looking out the window and a light that was normally visible was suddenly blocked out and they knew a tornado was headed for their house so they got the two little children they were with and got down and put their hands over their heads with their arms all locked together.

Please pray for these people.... and anyone else that comes in the path of tornadoes. I believe in prayer and I'm praying for an injury free tornado season!

praying

Father God,

We thank you for the warning of a tornado. Lord we thank you for your protection over the persons in the path of this tornado. We thank you for your hand of intervention in their behalf. We thank you that no weapon formed against us shall prosper and we thank you that you never leave or forsake us. Father your goodness and mercy toward us is so vast.....we thank you for it and plead the blood of Jesus over every city, state, county, person that may be in that path, in Jesus name, Amen.

your servant,

connie praying praying praying

Father I pray that there be an injury free season for people and command the tornadoes to dissipate to nothing in Jesus name according to your word which says if we say to the mountain to be moved and cast into the sea and do not doubt, it shall be done. So I say Tornadoes I command you to go to the dry dessert places that have no populations and dissipate. I call this season, God's season of fine weather in Jesus name and declare that over america and all the areas that have previously been named as tornado areas. Jesus name is above every name!!! I declare Jesus name over these areas and claim peace and command the prince of the air to bow down to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! NOW!

In today's news......

"We were in the bathroom holding on to each other and holding on to dear life," said Samantha Nail, who lives in a blue-collar subdivision in the Birmingham suburb of Pleasant Grove where the storm slammed heavy pickup trucks into ditches and obliterated tidy brick houses, leaving behind a mess of mattresses, electronics and children's toys scattered across a grassy plain where dozens used to live.

These sure did make the news. Let's pray that God does some miracles in the process of finding live victims that are currently missing.

"We were in the bathroom holding on to each other and holding on to dear life," said Samantha Nail, who lives in a blue-collar subdivision in the Birmingham suburb of Pleasant Grove where the storm slammed heavy pickup trucks into ditches and obliterated tidy brick houses, leaving behind a mess of mattresses, electronics and children's toys scattered across a grassy plain where dozens used to live. "If it wasn't for our concrete walls, our home would be gone like the rest of them."

Or maybe it was because God sent a prayer request for these people a month ago.........

because I see the things that will be written up before it happens and it was this paragraph... people locked together and the children.... symbols for the toys.

Definately praying!! I read online about the damage that was done and the people who were found dead and those who are still missing. I choose to believe that this should have been worse...BUT GOD!

Continuing to pray!

I choose to believe that the people in the news articles have God to thank and not concrete.

This was the first storm with EF5 tornadoes since the Greensburg tornado three years.

Typically, when I read about people going through tornadoes I am never very affected by it, I don't know why. It's news. It's normal. I can't conjur up empathy. I'm immune to the news.

But when I dream about people going through these things and then I read about them, and then talk about the people in the stories - in relation to the dreams that I had preceeding them... For instance, I dreamed about the people in the above story and felt their terror.... In that light, I am terribly affected by the stories, in ways that I cannot begin to explain. It's truly heartbreaking.