Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sirianta

God answered my prayer!!!!!!!!!! - finances

First I want to glorify the Lord's name!!!!!!!! He is almighty and loving and faithful, so faithful!!!! Thank you Jesus!! happy dance

Okay, me and my hubby don't have ANY money left. We don't have any money for food or nothing and my heart was broken especially for my children! How was I going to give them food tonight and give them food for school tomorrow. Then I prayed to Jesus that there would please be some money in my account. Now, I know there is NOTHING in my account, but I had a provident fund that owes me money and they usually take a long time to pay out that money. I decided to just go and have a look on the internet in my bank account if there might be money paid in from the fund AND it's been deposited into my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh GOD IS AWESOME!! There is none like Him huggins

This provident fund wasn't suppose to pay out for quite a while so this is really a miracle in my eyes.

Wow, this has knocked me of my feet. Thank you Lord Jesus. I love You so much kiss

Oh and my hubby got a raise on his salary!! I just want to cry and cry and don't stop crying lol! God you are the love of my life!! I don't even deserve this blessing.

Sirianta wrote:
First I want to glorify the Lord's name!!!!!!!! He is almighty and loving and faithful, so faithful!!!! Thank you Jesus!! happy dance

Okay, me and my hubby don't have ANY money left. We don't have any money for food or nothing and my heart was broken especially for my children! How was I going to give them food tonight and give them food for school tomorrow. Then I prayed to Jesus that there would please be some money in my account. Now, I know there is NOTHING in my account, but I had a provident fund that owes me money and they usually take a long time to pay out that money. I decided to just go and have a look on the internet in my bank account if there might be money paid in from the fund AND it's been deposited into my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh GOD IS AWESOME!! There is none like Him huggins

THE LORD IS OUR PROVIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This provident fund wasn't suppose to pay out for quite a while so this is really a miracle in my eyes.

Wow, this has knocked me of my feet. Thank you Lord Jesus. I love You so much kiss

Amen to that John!!!!!!!! God is and will always be looking after His children! Once again I learned to praise Him in the storm and keep the right attitude!!

God bless you John!!