Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abigail*

*Urgent Prayer..Dad left again and took his clothes

I'm asking for as many people that can join in prayer for my parents' marriage but specifically for my dad since he left this morning and took his clothes. I know it is not him who is acting this way, it's what he has inside. All that anger, rage, pride, and hate makes him react this way. He has already left many times and before he has left he walks back and forth throughout the house at night not being able to rest or be calm. It's like something is keeping him from being peaceful and at ease. A couple nights ago he had a dream where he was having seizures and his face was being deformed and he would yell for my mom's help, since she's saved and he's not. I believe the Lord is already calling him and warning him since he's had a stroke before a couple years ago and his left side wouldn't respond, my mom would have to feed him and give him to drink with a straw and his left side was all deformed but the Lord healed him and he was left like nothing had happened. He hasn't realized how grateful he should be and has decided to let his emotions overcome him and his worries. Please pray that the Lord may call upon him and help him realize what it is He wants him to do, because the Lord will not permit anything that isn't of His will to happen. My dad has tried to leave so many times and each and every time has came back, why? Because the Lord doesn't want him to leave his family that way He wants him to be at home where he belongs and not out there in the streets like if he doesn't have a family to go home to.
I know it is the enemy who is trying to tear this family apart and trying to win over my dad because before he left this morning he had been fine. He was way better, more loving, understanding, had more patience. They hadn't had any problems and everything was fine, this was all of a sudden and based on his impulse. He was going to church and everything, asked me to put a Christian ringtone on his phone, was reading the bible with us and singing praises to God..so I know for a fact this isn't him but the Lord is with us and we will wait upon Him :)

This is a bible verse from the song he asked me to put on his phone.."Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit." Psalm 51:12

Thank you so much for your prayers. I will continue to pray for each and everyone of you and your needs.

May God Bless You All!

"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." Psalm 27:14

Hey Abigail, I pray that God will speak to your dad right now where ever he is. Maybe you and your mom should seriously start praying together for your dad and plead the blood of Jesus over him so that when whatever spirit that is attacking him sees the blood, they will flea from him. You should also believe in the power of the blood of Christ for it to be effective. I really do believe that God will be with him because it sounds like God is already working on him and He won't stop and not finish what He has started. My heart goes out to your family!

Love in Christ

May God bless you Sirianta!
My mom and me have been praying and will continue to do so like you say. I know the Lord does finish the work and does it perfectly :)

I appreciate your words and your prayers! I will be praying for you and your family also! huggins

i agree with Sirianta. I hope he was involved with the occult by any chance?...he(you) has to renounce and break any convenant/curse and reject that spirit. This spirit can make him go off and on in his decision for Christ. Just keep praying. Lord open the eyes of my sister dad understanding to see you love him and you are the best for him in Jesus name.

Father I come into agreement with Abigail and everyone praying to bind the strong man and for her family to be restored.
Thank you Lord for the blood of the Lamb that covers this family and the hedge of protection that surrounds them.
In Jesus name.

Thank you dreams3 my mother and me were talking and she mentioned how my dad drew signs all over a cup and she asked him what that was? and he said you tell me since you know everything and she just stayed quiet because she knew it wasn't him who was speaking and he said ill leave it to you for homework and I researched the signs and they do seem to be connected to occult stuff. And God revealed to my mom and me as we were thinking back to how this all happened and when it started and it all began when my dad became friends with a specific person. My mom was always blinded when it came to what could be causing this with my dad she always thought he was cheating on her that's why he would act this way. But my dad always reassured her that it wasn't that. This specific person seems to dominate my dad and give him orders, God revealed to us that that man is trying to do business and is using my dad to help him but in the end when this business (which isn't good) comes out to the light he's going to blame it all on my dad or he's stealing from my dad, he's stealing my dad's clients since for a living my dad sells barrels. This man is very greedy and what we are dealing with is someone who is into the occult, someone who is wrapped in the evil of the love of self in its power, masculinity, greedy, etc. When my father begins to act different which hadn't happened before he began to have this "friend" he completely changes! His face turns different, he becomes angry, and hateful, and wants to be more than everyone else, he is not himself and when he leaves it's as if someone's calling him and he has to obey and I've seen how all this man does is give him orders. I know my dad is not like this in reality because when he is not being overpowered by this being he is the more honest and caring and polite man. He is a great father and wants to become close to God, I feel my father calling out for help but what is overpowering him does not let him come back home where he belongs. The Lord is powerful though, nothing is impossible to Him and he will bring my father back the way he was before he met this man who is doing this to him.

Thank you all for your prayers! You have been of great help! The Lord uses you all in such a wonderful way! May he continue to bless everyone of you! Thank you trobinson! May the Lord bless you and your family!

Bless You

There have been thunderstorms all night and morning and a few mins ago the tree in the back fell and is knocked over on one of our cars and on the fence and the post in the back and we don't know whether to call my dad or what to do? We don't have much money to pay and our car is in the back and we cannot get out because how the tree is knocked down and blocking the way..Please keep us in your prayers.

Will do Abigail. Have you heard anything from your dad since he left?

Thank you :)
My dad is here right now he says he only came to see the damage the tree did and to locate someone to have it removed.
I ran across a website and found this and would like to share it with you guys because it seems this is happening now and I am rejoicing in the Lord because victory is one step ahead! :) :praiseg-d:

"Satan and his demonic troops will likewise launch all-or-nothing campaigns when your victory is within reach. They can see how the battle is going - they see your prayers forcefully breaking through - they watch as angels protect you and aid your efforts. They scream every time you praise God in the midst of your circumstances or humble yourself to forgive an offense or overlook a fault.

All that hastens the time when their stranglehold on the situation is broken. They will do anything to prevent their loss of ground. So what are some of the things you will encounter that represents their last ditch efforts?

Areas of your life which have not been affected by the spiritual battle are now affected. Such as? Things start breaking; you inexplicably go through a series of flat tires or car repairs. There is minor vandalism around your house or property.

Relationships become strained. Your children start rebelling where they did not before. Maybe they start hanging out with the wrong kind of friends. Small petty irritability starts to pop up at home, at work, in the neighborhood.

Health issues surface. Suddenly you need a "procedure". Some routine tests come back suspicious and you have to have more tests or retakes. Your health or the health of a family member is a good strategy by the enemy because it distracts you and forces you to spend time and energy handling it. Maybe Satan can sideline you with sickness or disease.

Offense rears its ugly head. This is by far the most common and easy shot by the enemy. Most of us have at least some measure of flesh that has not yet died and Satan is well aware of it. If he can get us "Ouchie" with a close friend or our pastor or someone at church who might normally pray with us he is delighted.

If you have been praying and fighting for a long time and now things seem to be getting worse - perhaps you should rejoice. That may be a signal that things are close and you need to keep your eye on the ball all the more and press through. Usually we don't see it that way. When we are in the thick of battle and one more thing goes wrong we feel like it is the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back.

But if we look at scripture, time and time again, a worsening situation signaled deliverance and victory"

I will pray for your dad and your family that all will work out.

God i pray for Abigail, and her family but especially her dad. i pray you will protect him and bring him close to you.
In Jesus' Name

You and your family will triumph over this and i will continue to pray for you untill it happens. <3

Thank you Dove-Solutions and Lollypop!

I will be praying for each and everyone of you as well.
My trust is in Him! && I shall wait for His timing.

Bless You

"Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD." Psalm 27:14

HIS timing will be perfect. My prayers will be with you always...

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live but Christ lives in me." Galatians 2:20

Jesus I pray for Abigail and her family. I pray Lord that you will uphold them and provide for them and bless them. I pray you will bind them together with love and be their comfort.

I pray you will break the connection Abigail's dad has with the man who dominates him, I pray he will be removed from the situation completely... and without harm to Abigail or her family and especially without harm to her Dad.

Jesus you are mighty to save and this family relies on you. They are looking to you and waiting on you... please act on their behalf - send mighty angels to fight the enemy spirits that are attacking her Dad just as they are asking. Far be it from you to allow one who has tried to seek you through the fog to be lost! You have acted on his behalf before Lord when you healed him, now come and find him and bring him home.

Bless you Abigail,

Diane

Thank you lollypop His timing is always perfect I will continue to hold on to faith because I know my dad will be back soon :)

Thank you also Diane, Your words and prayer are of great blessing to my mother and me and I know they will be of great blessing to my father also. They really helped give me more hope and to continue to hold on and keep praying.

I will also continue to pray for each and everyone of you who are helping in prayer for my dad :)
Today the insurance guy came to look at the damage caused by the tree that fell onto one of our cars and inside the room to see the damages too and he was really shocked and said it was a miracle how we didn't get hurt and nothing happened to us and we told him yes we know only because The Lord is all powerful and he agreed they're going to take care of the costs of the damage thank God for his infinite mercy and love, only He can take care of us in such a wonderful way! :)

God bless you!

Father thank you for your provision. Thank you that the cost of the tree damage is covered. Thank you that no-one was hurt! Thank you that you answer the prayers of our heart.

Bless Abigail and her family today Lord, wherever her Dad is, calm his spirit and make him look to you and for you... and please let him find you, as you have promised :o) You are all lovely, you are heart meltingly wonderful and the best ever Daddy! Who better to reach him and love him and bring him back to his family. You can fix anything, no matter how broken!

Amen! :)
May the Lord bring him back home and to His path.
And may the Lord keep blessing each and everyone of you and your families
Bless You

Thank you for the prayers, my dad has not came back but I saw him yesterday and although my mother says otherwise I see him different and he's more calm. You can tell he's hurting though, you can see it in his face he looks miserable like if he's been crying or sleeping a lot. I think the one we need to start praying for now is my mother. I don't know if she's the one with the problem, but I've been noticing she has been growing very impatient. She calls my dad to come and he comes to visit but she questions him and I guess he feels trapped and leaves because all she does is question him about if he's coming back and accuse him. I tell her to just be patient and God will do the rest but she gets very impatient and wants to do things with her hands and by doing that she's only pushing my dad away more and slowing down the process. She has been staying in the same room with me because the walls in her room are damaged from when the tree fell. But once in awhile out of nowhere she becomes very impatient with me and gets very angry. She begins to yell at me for the smallest things, and starts saying all this nonsense about how my dad isn't coming back, how he has someone else, how he own other cars, etc. When I've shown her how none of that is true. She then begins to say I can leave if I want and never come back and stuff like that and that she's going to lay in bed for days and not get up. And she's also called my dad to tell him to take me with him. I know she's just stressed and afflicted because what's going on so I'm asking for prayers for her also and for me so God can give me the strength and love to go on.

Thank you && God bless. I'm glad I can count on this site and everyone who is a part of it huggins

Lord thank you for giving such wisdom to one so young! So often we see only one side of an issue and are so invested in our own point of view that we cannot see another. You have blessed Abigail with the ability to see Lord, so she can love and she can pray - and so we can too. Oh Jesus I pray for Abigails Mum! Lord soften her heart, show her that you will be there for her - cos' softening your heart makes you vulnerable. Bind up the aching heart of Abigails Dad Lord, bless him with sleep and with the courage to face what he fears.

Jesus be Abigails strength and her rearguard Lord, uphold your child and give her words and continue to give her wisdom and insight.... Lord she already has your compassionate heart Lord, and her faith in you is strong. You are faithful Lord, I know you will not let Abigail out of your hand.

Bless you Abigail!

Much love, Diane

Thank your for your continuous prayers Grey Butterfly, Dove-Solutions, and Lollypop and all the others who are praying along also! I'll make sure to post when the Lord has finished the job in my father :) Your prayers and words give me a lot of courage and comfort. This week we have church everyday so I know we will receive our miracle soon and many more blessings since our church has never had service everyday of the week before. My mother and I have been cleaning out the house of old things, things that may be hindering deliverance, and getting everything prepared for my dad's return home! My mother has been more patient now, once in a while she starts to lack faith and lose hope but I try to give her words and help her realize how might our Lord is!! :)

May the Lord continue to bless everyone of you and your families. Bless You

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed." 2 Corinthians 4:8-9

Abigail,

I just wanted to say I am so proud of you for being a witness to your mother. I am curious, is she new in the Lord? It is encouraging when I hear people say that they give them words of wisdom or encouragement to help them through their daily struggles. We all need that encouragement. The best witness ever given is the love given through encouragement and a kind word to those in need. Keep me abreast of how things go with your mom and dad. I continue to pray for them both and for you as well.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

I agree with Connie, and I pray that your wisdom and faith, which comes from God, will not wane or flicker under trial. God has you in the palm of his hand, and he will never leave you or forsake you. He has gifted you from his storehouse Abigail, and it is beautiful to hear. Your Mum is obviously being blessed by you... and by the fragrance of God that you bring. This is hard for all of you, I pray God will make his plans clear to you and encourage you as you encourage your Mum.

Blessings to you,

Diane

Thank you Dove Solutions and Grey Butterfly!
The words you both gave me are very inspiring and really encouraged me to keep going and hanging on! :) Yes Dove my mom is new in the Lord she has recently turned a year. Thank you Grey Butterfly my eyes are upon the Lord and I'm waiting in Him :) Your words are so kind, and yes this is hard :/ but I know after the storm comes a calm and i know my dad's transformation is worth it. The Lord's plans are perfect!

On Friday night my father came to the house to take me to eat and he invited my mom to go too and we all went like old times, he was being very polite and kind. My mom and him were talking afterwards and my mom said he told her that he missed us both and that he needed his family but that he was scared to come back home? Yesterday he came over again to see my older brother and spend time with us and my mom and him stayed talking again and he told her that he felt as if it were like old times when they were dating. I know he isn't home yet because the Lord is not finished transforming him but from what I see He's about to be :) It really does seem as if my parents were in the beginning of their relationship and about to marry because the way they act around each other now it reminds me of when you're trying to impress one another in a good way.

May the Lord continue to bless every single one of you on this website :)

Ahhh, bless you Lord for your faithful kindness to Abigail and her family, please continue to uphold them and bring them together like a plaited rope that will be very hard to break!

So glad for these glimpses into what will be Abigail... will continue to pray.

Amen Grey Butterfly! I'm glad too, I'm very happy that my family will soon be together again and our home will be complete once again. We still need a little bit more prayers but I feel we are very close to victory! :)
Thank you to all who are praying still, I'm praying for each as well :)

God bless!!

Amen Dove Solutions!

Praise the Lord! For He has answered our prayer! My dad moved back last night and is now living with my mother and me again. We are both very thankful and cannot stop praising God for He is faithful!! :) It is true, nothing is impossible for our Lord! His infinite Love and Mercy are wonderful! He is worthy of all praise and all the glory! :)

Thank you to all who joined in prayer with my mother and me, we will continue to pray for each and everyone of you and your families! May the Lord continue to bless each one of you abundantly and answer your prayers!

God bless!!! Bless You

"In my distress I called to the LORD;
I cried to my God for help.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry came before him, into his ears." Psalm 18:6

Oh how wonderful!

Lord I thank you and praise you for your faithfulness and perfect timing. I pray now for cords of love to bind this family, I pray for a hedge of protection - angels with flaming swords to protect them from the evil one.

Bless Abigail and her Mum and her Dad as individual children in your kingdom and as a family Jesus, be with them and build them up for your glory!

So happy for you Abigail!

xx Diane

Thank you Diane for you prayers!
I'm so thankful! The Lord is almighty, His love is indescribable :)

I didn't know how to appreciate my family and home as a whole until now :) The Lord truly does great things and has a purpose for everything.

God bless!

Oh joy!!!!!!!!! I'm so amazed at this beautiful testimony Abigail!! Thank you Lord for once again showing us that You keep Your word and will finish what You began. Thank You that we can trust in You! We praise Your name Father for restoration!! Bless this family and thank you for such a wise young person as Abigail.

I'm so glad for you Abigail happy dance

I am too Sirianta! Amen!! :) Thank you Sirianta, Thank you for your prayers!! That is so true, often we want to test the Lord, but there's no need for that. The Lord is faithful and He works in such amazing ways! :)
Bless You

Praise God, Abigail! I'm happy for you and your family!

As you know the Lord did the great miracle in bringing my father home, except lately he's been very angry and has been demanding towards my mom and it's all because of money, I'm asking if you will please continue to pray with me about this and my family won't go through the same thing all over again sigh I recently began to notice I was getting bumps on my body and I researched what they were and found out they're due to stress :/ I'm very prone to these type of things because I also had IBS in the past and once in a while still get the symptoms but I try not to get stressed it's just hard with all the things that have been going on this year, please continue to keep my family in your prayers. Thank you! && God bless!

Has your dad ever been tested for bipolar depression? I had a brother who had it and I know firsthand something like this doesn't just affect the person who has it, but his family and everyone he knows. My brother had severe mood swings, trouble sleeping and lots of financial problems, much like your dad.
It seems to me you're carrying burdens for people who should be carrying your burdens and your body is responding to that. Do you have plans for college or a job? I know it sounds cold hearted, but it very well may be you need to focus on yourself so you can get strong enough to deal with this situation with your mom and dad better.

praying Bless you and your family Abigail.

I agree with Deborah too... it isn't good to be "carrying" your parents long term. Put them in God's hands, he is big enough to carry them.

I pray that they will lean on God, each of them individually and I pray Jesus that you will restore each of them, I pray that you will lift Abigail's burden over her parents, I pray Lord that she will be able to breathe, to rest in knowing that you have them in the palm of your hand.

Bless you Abigail.

Diane

No he hasn't but I know there's a chance something may be wrong with him, he has gets very stressed as well as I do, and there was a time in his life where he was working nights for years and all he would do was sleep during the day, like it affected his body, and there was a time where a side of his face was paralyzed? and he couldn't move it and had to wear a patch over his eye to sleep, that's how much stress would get to him. His family just has a whole bunch of illnesses and stress/nervous problems.

But thank you both for your words, you're right I do take their burdens as my own, there were times when God would give me dreams of myself at school carrying a backpack too heavy for me and carrying too much weight to the point where I would fall over because I couldn't hold all the weight in what I was carrying. That's when I started praying more and leaving things in His hands and just held onto faith and turned my eyes upon Him and waited. And He proved to me that He always had everything in His hands where they should be and all I needed to do was trust in Him and have patience :)

My parents are fine now, they're doing really good. My mom is still dealing with menopause when it comes to that time of the month but it's nothing to how it was before. My dad is still somewhat stressed because of work, since he hasn't had much work this past month, maybe about 1 or 2 days a week. I ask for you to help me pray, I have been calling this lady which would be an opportunity for my dad to have more work, she hadn't answered a whole week until today, so hopefully, it be God's will, that everything goes good and my dad receive more work to keep paying the bills although we know that the Lord is the one who provides for our family. My own dad sees that now and thanks Him for it :)

My health has been improving a lot! With all the prayers the bumps are all fading away. Before I would notice them increasing and now I don't even notice the few there, I know those will soon disappear also! :) I started taking vitamins for my immune system also which helped, but I know I wouldn't be healed if it wasn't for the Lord.
And I do have plans for college as a matter of fact I'm about to enroll for the next semester, and I'm looking for a job at the moment my parents want me to study first then get a job.

I'm so glad I can count on you guys for support and words of wisdom. I thank the Lord for answering our prayers, and for keeping my family in His hands, for all the miracles he's done, and for giving my family life and keeping us with life. The Lord is truly almighty! :praiseg-d:

God bless you!
You and your families will continue to be in my prayers! I hope all is well, and the Lord continues to bless each and everyone of you. Bless You

I'm so glad to hear from you, Abigail, and so glad to hear about your plans to go to college, your improving health and that things with your parents seem better. You are often on my heart. Love, Deborah

Thank you Deborah! I have you on my heart also, your words are very encouraging always, I'm glad to have found true people I can count on! I have you all in my prayers huggins