Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

new items.....

so what do you think? i love the gingerbread dress! but the rest of items... not so much...

how bout you?

just gotta check, how much did you pay your countdown calendar? was it about 3000? don't look at the ones in shop, just tell me if you remember...

I think it was 3500.

They discounted it because they wouldn't get all the ornaments, at least from what I heard.

tweet40 wrote:
just gotta check, how much did you pay your countdown calendar? was it about 3000? don't look at the ones in shop, just tell me if you remember...

im not sure but i know they were same price, im thinking 3000 Why not check the spoiler they were on it might have the price :dancing:

i remember it was about 3000, and now it's 1100!
i remember the resell price was about 1000, now it's 399!
i think they changed the price!! MadMadMad

edit: checked the spoiler, no prices for the calendars... Sad
bad, bad playfish!

It was 2500 hun Smile Not completely thrilled lol... and Mangoberri... With two chairs for the table, and two windows to go with the door... all the clothes... It's closer to 25 thousand.

myladyyawo wrote:
It was 2500 hun Smile Not completely thrilled lol... and Mangoberri... With two chairs for the table, and two windows to go with the door... all the clothes... It's closer to 25 thousand.

I just bought one of each. :winked:

Oh my gosh, some of them are just arrived items and will stay!!! Grrr I didn't think they would do that Mangoberri, and I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for your post and I started to add it up!

I love the clothes but im not really keen on the furni....It doesnt look right...

This years xmas items are a real let down..There hasnt really been any great furniture/wallpaper/flooring etc to buy this year.... Half of the items..i havent even bothered to buy lol

myladyyawo wrote:
Oh my gosh, some of them are just arrived items and will stay!!! Grrr I didn't think they would do that Mangoberri, and I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for your post and I started to add it up!

I accidentally bought some of the just arrived items, thinking it was the holiday special because it was in the front, so I had to quickly refresh. Ashamed

I like the gingerbread furniture but I don't like the clothes.

Joe99 wrote:
I like the gingerbread furniture but I don't like the clothes.

I like the clothes and not the furniture I'm just not big on the gingerbread theme. I was wishing for better stuff for the last week of Christmas items Sad

Guest Guest
my favorite thing was the sleigh, the rest i dont like ,was hoping for some really luxurious wall paper, and i didnt like the santa suites either looked a little cheap hahah not into cookies and ginger bread theme at all

nettybowman wrote:
my favorite thing was the sleigh, the rest i dont like ,was hoping for some really luxurious wall paper, and i didnt like the santa suites either looked a little cheap hahah not into cookies and ginger bread theme at all

The santa suits look cheap to me because santa is supposed to be a llittle on the chubby side, and when our pets wear it, it looks like santa lost some weight. Laughing