Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brittney

Prayer needed badly!!!

Hi everyone,
I haven't been on here in quite some time and it seems like every since then the devil has been trying to attack my life, my son's life and our household. My son suffers from Autism & seizures, has been since the age of two. I know that this not God's will for him, and since the Devil knows my son's future he is trying to attack him at all angles. He is also trying to attack me, because I've been told that he's trying to have a hold on my life...Please lift us up in prayer, the enemy is a liar..he comes to kill, steal, and destroy! I've been in & out of prayer and I need agreement!! Let's send these demonic spirits back to the pits of Hell!!! Thank you everyone :)

Praying for you Brittney. Do you belong to a church? Has your pastor or any leader anointed you and your family with oil and prayed with you? I think this is very important.

Blessings!

praying

Dear Brittney, I am praying for you and your little one, as well. God bless you and rest in the arms of Jesus....amen

Thank you everyone! Yes, I belong to a church and my pastor knows of these struggles. My family has been praying and we've been anointed with oil. I just wanted more prayers, because you can never have enough LOL! :hooray: