Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥C&G Christmas Daily Chat♥

Hahaha how cute! : D

the rockband guitars are a little easier to use cause they have 2 sets of buttons, one of the sets is closer to the bottom of neck and the buttons are smaller, so its easier to switch up the fingers. : D

Why arent you off doing Christmas things??

Argh, should have looked at that first!
But I like this guitar too, quite funny, since I haven't figured it all out yet (like the slider bar, have never used that before) or the exact purpose of that handle!

We have celebrated Christmas last eve, we're having left overs now (sister's dropping by again with her BF, invited themselves) and in the afternoon, we'll just hang out. Am leaving this eve to BF until Sunday, we have to celebrate Christmas tomorrow with his Dad and his GF (not sure if I'll see his Mom this weekend)

I forgot what that handle is called, but you are talking about by the strumming thing?? I flip it up and when you get to a long note take your pinky and pop it up and down, it makes the note go
WaaWaaWaaWaaWaaWaa
and gets you more points. : D

is this the first guitar game you have owned??

you are making want to go home and play mine now! : D

inu-kijo wrote:
I forgot what that handle is called, but you are talking about by the strumming thing?? I flip it up and when you get to a long note take your pinky and pop it up and down, it makes the note go
WaaWaaWaaWaaWaaWaa
and gets you more points. : D

is this the first guitar game you have owned??

you are making want to go home and play mine now! : D

Yes, that's what I'm talking about : D I'll have to try that WaaWaaWaa thing out Laughing
Just been playing in practice mode now, have been playing in career too yesterday, but was quite bored (because it doesn't involve the keys)

It's my first, indeed! : D

Am way to addicted now, it's hard to not play : D

Toulouse wrote:

Yes, that's what I'm talking about : D I'll have to try that WaaWaaWaa thing out Laughing
Just been playing in practice mode now, have been playing in career too yesterday, but was quite bored (because it doesn't involve the keys)

It's my first, indeed! : D

Am way to addicted now, it's hard to not play : D

It IS very addictive. : D

I dont think I have ever used the slider bar cause that is something relativity new for Guitar Hero (came out with it last year)

and i like the rock bank guitars so much I even use them on Guitar hero now. ; D

Very fun game to play, especially if you love music, or if you get good at it, and like the beat other people at the game! ; D

inu-kijo wrote:
It IS very addictive. : D

I dont think I have ever used the slider bar cause that is something relativity new for Guitar Hero (came out with it last year)

and i like the rock bank guitars so much I even use them on Guitar hero now. ; D

Very fun game to play, especially if you love music, or if you get good at it, and like the beat other people at the game! ; D

Will have to force myself not to play, only during my breaks lol (don't want to neglect those studies)
I didn't know about rockband, but it's a thought for next year rofl

The music is awesome! I was amazed by how many songs I knew in the game (and discovered new ones too)

Sweetie, I have to go, lunch is ready and I'm starving (barely ate this morning)
Merry Christmas hon

morning fran, you know what would make your Christmas complete???

doing the hunt!!!!!

inu-kijo wrote:
morning fran, you know what would make your Christmas complete???

doing the hunt!!!!!

It would.. just can't seem to get many this time.. maybe after all the hoopla today I'll get a chance. Been sooo busy, and hubby home on vacation all last week, really eats into my available time for playing ANY game

awww taht sucks, so far I have only had 2 entries.
Kind of sucks, cause I had to make the picture on paint... which is a lot more tricker thank it sounds....

how is your Chriwtmas?

I get to go home and sleep in like 10 minutes.

Christmas is fine, I suppose. Everyone still sleeping. When daugter wakes up we'll start cooking dinner. We played a lot of games last night, board games and Wii..

I feel so bad though. We brought in a lot of food fixings we need from my garage (like a giant refrigerator this time fo year). That's also where daughter and I sit and and smoke and have our beers etc. Well the dog always comes in and out with us..somehow she got left behind last night and was sitting there so sad this morning

Going to make sure she gets a big slice of Roast beef for being so forgotten last night ( I will admit to a few too many beers LOL)

You have an awesome day once you get home Kijo! I know it's your time to go

well I decided to come back after all. (dont feel like lying down)
and it looks as if you are gone.

alexblue_4 wrote:
Hi Armel did you get my gift.

hey sweetie if you remind me what you sent , i thought i sent out all my thank you notes and gifts i am sorry i missed you hun Sad

I think I sent you a rare with the mesage Dasher was hungry Dancer was sick and Comet was sleeping

[quote="alexblue_4"]I think I sent you a rare with the mesage Dasher was hungry Dancer was sick and Comet was sleenoping[/quot

No sweetie i didn't get anything like that Smile

tweet40 wrote:
merry christmas!!!
i sent you those 5 veggie soups lmao Laughing

You made me laugh sweetie i am still smiling from ear to ear LaughingLaughingLaughingcongratulations

Hello everyone!!!! I can't stay and chat right now but I want to wish all a Merry Christmas!!!Smile

Christmas Day is done here for us - enjoy the rest of yours if it's still in progress Smile

We had a lovely, very relaxed day and didn't freeze (not so far!)

Night Armell honey, I sent a GMB for you (to the box bonanza)

and thanks to everyone who sent gifts, I had a bit of a glitch in my game, not sure if any notes or gifts that I sent on actually went in the end, I kept getting ground hog day (embarrassing, but I'll check and send New Year gifts instead if needs be)

G'night all see you soon
xxx

[quote="Zoonie"]Christmas Day is done here for us - enjoy the rest of yours if it's still in progress Smile

We had a lovely, very relaxed day and didn't freeze (not so far!)

Night Armell honey, I sent a GMB for you (to the box bonanza)

and thanks to everyone who sent gifts, I had a bit of a glitch in my game, not sure if any notes or gifts that I sent on actually went in the end, I kept getting ground hog day (embarrassing, but I'll check and send New Year gifts instead if needs be)

G'night all see you soon
xxx[thanks Gill i completely forgot i will send one to you right now /quote]

just dropping by to leave my hellos and hugs... its 2 a.m. and I am fighting a bit of a cold so hoping to get some sleep tonight!!!

love, M

Guess who got cash coins for Christmas!!!!!

Merry Christmas C&G, for those of you for whom this still applies! it's 9pm where I am and I just got home from my parent's home. My cat is going bonkers after getting her first meal in 30 hours (wet food, a christmas gift).

Many thanks to those of you who sent Pookie a holiday gift. Much appreciated. xoxo

I'm going to start a new thread, as I was told threads could run to 100 pages and then locked automatically (to save bandwith) it doesn't seem to be happening, so let's start over Smile