Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lindyloo

Prayer Request

Hello All,

Please Pray for me and my family. I would like to sell my house and buy something smaller. I need a good price for my house to purchase the smaller one. I do not want to be in any debt. My plan is to move on with my life and let my husband move on with his. His lifestyle and mine are so different

My husband is not aware of my plans and there is fear in my heart on how he will react.

luv Lindlyloo

Please pray for my sister Hazel and her daughter Andrea. Andrea is having a difficult time with her course at University and wants to extend it to four years. This will cost my sister so much and as a single mother she needs prayer about this.

Another request is for my elder sister Norma's husband Gunther who has stage 4 cancer. He has been doing so well but today he took a bad turn. Please lift them both up in prayer

with all my love

lindyloo

Please pray for my brother Peter who is having an operation on the 19/09/11 on his neck. He has MS.

love
Lindlyloo

Lindlyloo,
sorry to hear you have so much going on.
I pray God's will be done. I pray for your family's health, financial provision for your sister, and for you and your families strength in Jesus name. And I pray that God's peace bring you and your family through these tough times. Amen

Hello all my angles. God is so Good. My brothers op went so well. He is already at home recovering and even sent me a message on face book to say he is doing well.

We serve just an awesome God. Thank-you Jesus for your faithfulness
Lindlyloo

Lindyloo,

So glad to hear of the good praise report for your brother. God is awesome! Praise the Lord!

Love in Jesus,

Connie happy dance (victory dance)

Awesome praise report...praying and believing for the other prayer requests as well... praying