Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steadygaze

ATTENTION MAJOR WIDSPRREAD POWER OUTAGE!

Hey friends

Unbelievable there is a power outage that hit southern Cali and through Mexico, Arizona and New Mexico. Some Cell phone towers down. we need to pray for protection on America because something is up with such a huge power outage..

SO LETS PRAY NOW! praying

No can you believe it started in Arizona. They say it is not a terrorist attack and yet they have no clue what happened. I think they are trying to pacify the peoples.

Here they just found car bomb in New York, and DC. WOW do we need to stay in a praying place.

Let's still remain vigiliantly in prayer throughout the weekend - who knows what was able to go undetected during those hours....not trying to create a panic but just sayin'..... bandaid

Yes I am aware of that and will continue to stay on the wall of intercession. I have also been in prayer over the global economic situation right now. Greek plummeted and Europe is right behind them, and as you all know America is tied into Europe's banks. Today there is a great concern in this as well. So have been in prayer and will continue.

Take care everyone.

Here is the link. www.foxbusiness.com/investing/2011/09/09/european-bank-debt-concerns-ignite-sharp-selloff/