Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Did this ever happen to you?

Guest Guest

One day you see a lot of gifts in your house,and you think that your friend gave them all away,but you don't see a name or a note,and you realize that the person is from cafe. lol

It's really weird,a caffe angel.
Happened to me in February... really weird,can't even imagine how happy i was to receive a lot of 6666's congratulations

lucky thing u r!!! :acute: like this u must have to share ur blessings..lol ?

I got gifted like 2 or 3 4999's one time and there was no name or picture.. I never knew who did it and it didn't even dawn on me that it was prolly someone from the cafe. I hadn't been playing on fb for very long and was struggling and broke and that mysterious gifter made my day! Very cool and your lucky to have had a generous soul share their blessings with you. Smile

i was a caffe angel once Smile
i know i liked that pet end i wanted to stop playing, so i (i remember it's name was tally, and she was really cute) gifted her all stuff i had in my house (i was playing for a month then, so it wasn't much)
guess she was happy when she saw them Smile

Was it February the 14th? Maybe someones pet fall in love with your pet. Laughing

Tromo3 wrote:
Was it February the 14th? Maybe someones pet fall in love with your pet. Laughing

yeah, they went on a blind date while you were away Laughing

Guest Guest
lol maybe someone DID fall in love lol

Guest Guest
Tromo3 wrote:

I meant about this mesage