Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chimere

ATTENTION: Encouragement 2012: In Your Pit, But God is BRINGING You OUT!!

God bless everyone, there is a word from the Lord and Connie, you're in for a good one. I'm using my own situation so a blessing can break forth in your spirit and everyone's spirit who will be reading this! The Lord is so heavy on my spirit and I knew this feeling was strong and what you shared with me confirms this. I was trying to write a message for everyone here last night, but my computer restarted, and yet God is still good! There is a word from the Lord. Oh, precious hearts, I pray that God have His way in this thread, May He anoint your spiritual eyes to see what He desires for you to see in your situation. May He anoint your spiritual ears, that you receive what He has to say. May He anoint your spiritual hearts that you all receive His Spirit of Truth, Peace, Clarity, Deliverance, and Victory! And Most of all, May He breathe on you, so you can make it!

I keep hearing these two scriptures and may it sit well in your souls!

Encouraging Scriptures:

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:7

I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of the miry clay, and set my foot upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God; many shall see it, and fear, and trust in the Lord. Psalms 40:1-3

You're probably wondering why I'm writing about a pit, well, my brothers and sisters in Christ and to those who may not know Jesus, this message is for you, too! You see, in late 2010, it seemed like everything was coming together for me, instead, everything started falling apart. So there was some news that hit my family, hit us to the very core. I remember this clear as yesterday. I was at my friend's house and my younger sister shared the news with me, that our youngest sister is diagnosed with mental illness. I cried like a baby when Tiffany told me that the doctors said that Quentina will be on medictation for the rest of her life. Tiffany and I refused to believe the doctors report. Both Tiffany and I are saved and we take on a different approach in life. When the doctors say "No." Jesus CAN SAY "YES!" When I came home, Tiffany and I prayed for our baby sister because we're not going to accept Satan's attack just because he wants to hinder us from our blessings. It took me about a good ten months to recuperate from this and I'm still doing the best I can through Jesus, to not take this so hard.

Satan knew that I was getting back on my feet with the goals God has in mind for me and my sisters, so Satan decided to punch us in the face with a devastating blow to the natural mind, where it seems impossible for Quentina to be the same, but in my eights years of serving God, He has proven Himself strong to me and there is NOTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD!

I kind of feel like Job right now because last year, I've almost lost everything, and I would laugh dryly at God and say, "Lord, what have I DONE to make this race so hard for me to run?" I feel like Satan was given permission by God to afflict my loved ones and me. SMH. In March 2011, Mike, who I kept having dreams about, conjured a conspiracy with his coworkers to steal my purse and the Lord warned me in February, but I wasn't really paying close attention then because of everything that was happening to me. Yes, I understand now when Peter mentioned, Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing has happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye (you) are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his shall be revealed, ye (you) may be glad also with exceeding joy. 1 Peter 4:12-13. With everything that happened to me, nothing really surprises me anymore.

Just like Jesus is real, so is the devil. And we must never under estimate him. However, God has given us a way how to outmart Satan through prayer! Amen. Because Satan can't hear our prayers to God. Satan can only plants seeds of doubt and suggestions in our heads. He only has a glimpse of our futures, but he doesn't have the whole picture to what God has in mind for us and if we examine closely, with the help of God's understanding, we'll do whatever is necessary to get our blessings! I'll be like Jacob with wrestling with an angel I won't let go, until God blesses my soul.

And during the incident with my purse being stolen, I had a co-worker who hated me so much, she was willing to do anything to get rid of me, so yes, I was receiving agony from her, she was sent by Satan. Bear with me here, because my story is getting worse, but there is a point God wants you to see and I pray it will blesses you! The Lord knows I struggle with anger, but He's been dealing with me lately and so far I'm seeing Him doing a new work in me. I tend to hold back my feelings for a long time and then when my tolerance level is low, my anger starts to explode. This is one of my struggles, but I'm constantly putting it before the Lord daily because I want to be delivered and set free.

April 2011, She illegally recorded me in a meeting, because I found concrete evidence on her that proves she really hate me and yet again, to my disappointment, my boss did nothing about it, but as soon as I was fed up with my coworker's actions, she disrespected me in front of customers and I held my peace. So when we went in the back, the Lord showed me she was up to something and the Lord gave her a warning all the evil she caused me, she shall reap it in a hundred fold, so she let the boss hear the recording (without my knowlege at the time) and they fired me. I regret getting angry, but I didn't regret for standing up for myself. (And no, I did not physically fight her. I thank God had given me strength to resist sinning in my anger). I found out she recorded me the week after I was on "administrative leave."

Then in June 2011, Mike lied to his coworkers about me and ruined my name. And the Lord showed me something was OFF about that whole setup and his plans have holes in them. I was upset, but then he had enough nerve to block me off facebook and twitter and didn't even tell me what I have done. All I did was tell him the truth on his actions towards me whenever another guy was just talking to me, I would notice his reaction. And he didn't even deny it, when I went to his play. So everything I've said to him was on point. So this was where his deception kicked in, I had a dream about him acting shady on me, like in reality, and in the dream, the young woman changing into an old woman was obviously meant as deception.

To make matters worse, I had no money coming in and I was waiting on my unemployment benefits to kick in, and by the end of July 2011, God stepped in on time to bless my ui benefits to come through, when I was down to one packet of soup. Yes, it was that serious. That's why I love what David said, I'm not old, but I can totally relate to what he was saying about the righteous not being forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

I have been young and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed beggging bread. He is, ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed. Psalms 37:25

The Lord loves us too much to be thrown over to the wolves. Yes, it's true what most saints says, "He may not come when you want Him, but He'll be there on time." He really is an on time God. So, you're figuring by now, after all I've been through, I should've walked away the minute my trial had started. And my pit began in May 2011. This was where the Lord was breaking me for a new tranformation to enter my life all over again. During that month, I was angry and bitter and I cried, I cried a lot!

I prayed and prayed continuously during my pit because the only thing sustaining me is Jesus and His Word. When you don't have anything else to stand on, know that God's Word lasts forever and ever. He brings it back to your remembrance in such a way when you are going through. He brings a particular scripture in your spirit when you need it most. With what the devil had caused in my life, I should have lost it a long time ago, but I AM STILL HERE and IT'S BY THE GRACE OF God. Thank You, Jesus. I should've checked out on life, but He's blessing me to hang on and He's doing this for me in my darkest hour. That was when I had my final cry about my dreams keep on visiting me on many things I did not understand and when I did a search, this site showed up and I felt such a peace from God that passes all understanding and I'm freer, much freer than I ever been. I see things more clearly now that I know He's communicating with me back and forth.

In your pit, know that He heard your cry, and you will see the Lord revealing things to you, things about yourself you never knew was there, things about other people who you think means you "well," when they mean you evil. He begins to strip you and and break you just so He can be closer to you. He desires you to be in a His image, so you can be prepared for the awesome blessings He has coming your way. He wants you to be promoted to the next level in Him. He wants you to delve deeper in your relationship with Him. Tell Him everything that is going on and if prayer is not enough, God will send you an intecessor who believes like you do to pray about your situation, just so you're guaranteed BREAKTHROUGH!

God's anointing is pouring on me so heavily, I hear Hm saying, "Give it to me. I'm your Father. I'm your Everything. I care about you and I love you so much. Just know you will not bear this burden alone anymore. Help is on the way. Just be still and know that I am God. I will restore broken marriages, broken hearts, broken homes. I will restore your finances and give you new horizons in your life. Don't be afraid to step out on faith and have fath in Me, for I won't let you fall. I got you in My Hands. Don't you know I AM THAT I AM? Don't you know I see all the pain and tears you're going through and don't you know I am here to set you free? You shall not be bound, but you shall be loosed through My Spirit. I AM the one who created the Heavens and Earth. I AM the one who wakes you up and lay you to sleep every night. Haven't I met your needs? Even though it seems like you're not going to make it.

"I have taken you away from things you're used to because I want to do a new thing in you. I want to take you places you've never seen before, but I need you to be willing to submit yourself to me, my sons and daughters. I want you to go higher in Me. I will show you deep things in your dark place, so when you are brought out in the light, I will already birth something new in you. The latter shall be greater than the former. I AM GOD. I'm Your Savior. Your Redeemer. Your Protector. Your Deliverer. Your Friend. Your Healer. Your EVERYTHING. Whatever you need, my child, I've got it. Is there anything too hard for Me? And when I bring you out, you will see My Glory raining in your life. And you will know it's done by My Hand. For I know how to save you and set you free. Just trust me, follow me, and watch me lead and guide you. Even when you're afraid, know that I am here. Even when it seems like everything is falling apart, know there is a new plan I have for you. Seek deeper in Me and I will give you the answers your beloved heart has longed to know. Peace be still in your life. Just be still and know that I AM GOD." Thus saith the Lord.

So, whatever it is you need. Jesus already made your crooked road straight. Know that God is faithful and He does NOT LIE! Just know there will be breakthroughs, new beginnings, new jobs, new church homes, if you're searching for one. He knows your heart and He's already set it up for you to go there. He's already chosen you before you were born. God is in control. So while you're in your pit, by God's Holy Spirit speaking through me, your spiritual eyes are open to more things He wants you to see and know, and your spiritual ears are sensitive to move by His Spirit when He tells you what He wants you to do for Him and He will send confirmation three times and you'll know it's Him, and your spiritual hearts are filled with His Peace and Revelations, Truth and Deliverance, and Victory in Him. Every strong hold in your life is coming down in Jesus name! I decree it by faith, whatever it is you desire, and I touch and agree with you all that it is done in Jesus Name! I pray that this message blessed your hearts and souls. Lift your eyes to Jesus, for He's all You need. He knows where you are. He just wants you to come to Him and lay it on the altar. Go down, way down and deep, and the Lord will reveal to you the answers you long to find. Be blessed and know God is with you and He's not going to let anything take you under!

And as you're coming out of your pit, God has equipped you in your walk with Him. You're getting stronger and wiser in Him. Your spirit is renewed and restored. You're entering a new chapter in your life and you're no longer weary, but you are running. You are walking and not fainting. He's opening doors for you. So thank Him in advance and give Him praise for what He is doing for you right now and what He's doing for you in the future. You're coming out with your hands up. You already got the victory in Jesus. The battle is already won and know that God has already orchestrated your steps for His will in your life!

Oh, and one more thing, even though my baby sister is still battling with her illness, but I want you to know the Lord answered Tiffany and my prayers for Quentina to remember us and bring her awareness back and it came to pass!!!! She calls me and remember me! Thank YOU JESUS!!! So I believe God for greater things. It's all done in Jesus' name. Can't nobody tell me Jesus doesn't answer prayers! There is no secret to what the Lord can do! So, all of you who are expecting for a miracle or miracles. He will perform miracles in your lives for 2012! Just love Him with all your heart, just really, really love Him and believe in Him. And God will SHOW UP AND SHOW OUT on Your behalf! 2012 is a turnaround year, so expect great things and if it hasn't happened yet, hang on, He's going to BLESS YOU REAL GOOD!

Be blessed, stay blessed because you ARE BLESSED! And know You are a King's Kid! Just know you're BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED! GO AHEAD AND GET YOUR BLESSINGS, FOR THEY ARE LONG OVERDUED!!!!!

Chimere,

happy dance happy dance happy dance

Awesome word from the Lord! God is so good! Praise him for all his wondrous works!!! We are more than over comers in Christ Jesus! We have the victory! We have the strength to do all that is required of us! This message is being copied and kept in my journal....I hope you don't mind. Very encouraging.

I get weary sometimes and forget to lay it before Him! I will do that ASAP. What a powerful testimony to how God is working in your life! I have a testimony also that is very powerful. Sometimes I need to be reminded of just how powerful that is for me even now when I go back and think on it. I reflect much of how I used to be in the pit.....that big dark place I thought I would never escape from....then along comes my beloved to pull me out and put me on solid ground and give me hope and joy when I thought there was none.

You reminded me that we must battle on even when we don't understand all that is going on! That we must perservier in all things....we must wait on Him....and trust Him to be there even when we don't feel Him or sense Him. He never left....He is still there....loving on us and showing us His mercy and grace! Oh where would we be without that divine grace? I know where I would be....I would be back where I started. Nope not this girl....I have made my decision that no matter what, I love Him and can't let Him go.....I have chosen to love Him even if that means I see no changes.....I still choose Him to be the love of my life and my God, Deliverer, Savior, Prince of Peace, Counselor, Friend and the Wonderful awesome Father!

Thanks for making us realize just how much we need Him! Thanks for taking the time to help us purpose in our hearts that there is none like Him! Thanks for helping us see that although life may have it's trials and tribulations...that we are nearing our breakthrough when trials find us! We will rejoice and be glad in it!

Look for Him in the little things....that is what I am hearing Him say to me again. He says this to me often. There are so many miracles taking place every moment of every day! We just need to open our eyes to the truth and His name is Jesus!

Many blessings to you Chimere for posting this and being obedient to the Father. I know this was in response to my email to you in part but it was far above anything I could hope or even imagine. Why does this not surprise me! Because He never does anything half way! It is always above and beyond what we can think or imagine!

Love in Jesus,

Connie dove

WOOOOO, PRAISE THE LORD, CONNIE!!!!! After I have gotten off my netbook this morning, I gave God some ridiculous praise. I was just praising Him while reading your message!!!!! And NO, I don't MIND at all! Take it, because if that is what YOU need to get you through the tough times, read on it, meditate on it and receive what the Lord is saying to you. To God be the GLORY!!!! All Glory belongs to Him. I'm serious about my walk with Him and those lives I affect around me. It's all Him and I'm telling you, my sister in Christ. God drove me here and I'm laughing right now because God is REALLY PUSHING ME OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE and it's clear He doesn't want me to sit on these gifts He has given me.

There will be more words From the Lord as He pressed in my heart to speak to everyone here. There is so much God is pouring in me to speak a word of SEASON for those in need. And yes, I am still praying for you because there's a personal MESSAGE the Lord wants me to give to you. And I have a wonderful feeling in His Spiit, He will give me exactly what to say concerning you. Yes, We must see the blessings even when it doesn't seem like it's not one! That's what God is wanting from His People. He wants us to look more closely. A good cop only sees what is in front of him or her. But an excellent cop exhaust ALL possibilites and look deeper to get the answer he or she knew was right in their heart from the very start.

I was watching House of Payne the other night and the character Ella told her daughter-in-law Miranda, when Calvin didn't tell Miranda that he was watching Malik and his girlfriend, with her older sister Mercedes. And I felt the Lord was speaking to me in a BIG way when Ella said, "What's done in the dark will come into the light. When God wants you to know something, He will REVEAL it to you in the BIGGEST WAY!"

And there's truth in this statement. I totally agree with this because when I knew my former coworker hated me, but the Lord let me look deeper THROUGH HIS EYES and SEEN HER HEART TOWARDS ME. She was ENVIOUS OF ME!!!!! And it's a BADDDDDDDDDDDDDD FEELING when someone hates you that much. I wouldn't wish on anyone to felt what I felt. It HURTS when you see spiritual ugliness rooting in someone else towards you. And that's why I'm glad God deals with me DAILY about me, so I walk right in Him.

Yes, OUR LORD and SAVIOR NEVER HALF STEPS!!! That's what I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE ABOUT HIM. He's so sweet and a REAL FRIEND. He's MY ALL and I CAN'T MOVE AND BREATHE WITHOUT HIM!!!!! Girl, you're getting me started here, see I know the Lord is doing something in me. The Lord no longer wants me to keep all that He has taught me this FAR!!!! We must humble and submit ourselves to Him daily! Because we never know what lies ahead, BUT HE DOES!!!!! God is SO AWESOME and WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!!!! :glory: praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod

And when God blesses YOU each and EVERY TIME, He does it MUCH BETTER THAN THE LAST BECAUSE HE'S GOD LIKE THAT!!!! Can't NOBODY TOP HIM!!!! Can't NOBODY stop the RAIN Like GOD! Can't NOBODY make the SUN SHINE LIKE GOD!!!! Can't NOBODY HEAL LIKE GOD!!!!! Can't NOBODY SAVE LIKE GOD!!!! and it's through JESUS, we ARE SAVED!!!!! There's POWER IN HIS NAME. DELIVERANCE IN HIS NAME!!!! THERE'S JOY IN HIS NAME!!!! THERE'S PEACE IN HIS NAME!!!! THERE'S SAFETY IN HIS NAME!!!!

The problem with this world today is too much conformity and not enough TRANSFORMING!!!!! I believe in the OLD LANDMARK!!!! Yes, Jesus HEALS and before I lost my job, I prayed for this girl's mother who was battling with cancer. and When I visit my old job in the summer of 2011, the girl rushed to me and hugged me and told me GOD HEALED HER MOTHER FROM CANCER!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!! She said, that tells you right there GOD IS REAL!!!! Everything God's got it.

So, let this be an encouragement to ALL OF YOU, THERE IS NOTHING TOO HARD OR GOD!!! HE'S BIG ENOUGH AND BADDDDD ENOUGH FOR ANYTHING. For ALL POWER is in HIS HANDS!!!!!! Go ahead and work your FAITH!!!

Chimere; Wonderful word! I too have been stripped and broken in the last few months. I lost everything but in losing it all i gained a new understanding of God and His ways and realised that all i need is Him. God bless you for sharing. Im so encouraged. God is faithful! happy dance

Oh, AMEN! I'm glad you three are blessed by this message. All the Glory belong to Him. I missed you all and it's been way too LONG!!!! :)