Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

HELP! CAN I ACTIVIVATE THIS SITE FROM A SMART PHONE???

Ok, so we (my hubby and I) are a little behind the ball here with technology. He JUST got a smart phone, and I tried activating the site with his phone. I was able to sign in with my name, but I was unable to figure out how to do a search of my posts. I also couldn't find anywhere to be able to post on peoples threads....

ANY help or tips appreciated!!!

i dont hava smartypants ph deesy, but i think ther r limitations on wat u can do wiv them on da site, um ask ur mod buddys ,,im sure thers an answer ther, ,,,mean while i'll get bak 2 mi ph convo,, D,, uses 2 tin cans an string,, 2 kall long distance lol!

Hi Daisy -

It depends on the phone. Some phones are virtually like the site so you can do everything on the phone that you can do on the site. Others have limited functionality.

PM me, maybe I can help...

Yeah I can jump on my phone and post.....it's a little slow at times but it can be done if my patience will hold out. rofl

Thanks so much you guys!! happy dance Do you mind me asking the brands you guys have??

Im with you d!!! Stone age phone for me until Sept~~~ lol!

now shood i kall u whilma flintstone ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, D,, loves brontasauris steaks lol!

I use an HTC. Soon to be eliminated cuz I really don't like the phone but it works for this. It should work on any smart phone or android.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thanks connie. i finally figured it out on my husbands phone and am posting on it now. one queston though does anyone get full capabilities with an i phone? i would much rather have one of those than what my husband has.

hi Daisy -

Yes, iPhones work although there is one feature that I can't do or don't view in the same way as from my pc. I can't remember what it is but don't consider it a deal breaker....when I'm able to remember it, I'll post it....