Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steadygaze

Who lives in Florida, Who live in Texas!?

Hi all I am looking for people in the Florida area, and Texas area because I have some questions in regards to medical and financial information.

I am going on a road trip because the Lord called me to do it, but I am also trying to find a new place to plant myself in Christ, and I am looking at these two areas.

Please let me know if you are living in these two areas.

Thanks so much and God Bless.

Hi Steadygzaze,

I'm in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area. Feel free to pm me or ask me here. I love it here.

Hi shan I am traveling there next month. I am looking for places with better medical there, and economically as far as housing. I am taking off with the Lord to see where He will place me but here in Oregon no housing/ medical is the worst I have ever seen it. So with all that said, " How much are the one bedroom rentals like there? Is there more available medical for disability patients? Etc. I am not sure of you know that or not.

I am excited about it that is for sure. I am hoping to meet people in that area I know a small few from missions but other then that I do not know many.

Thanks so much for responding dear one.

Blessings
Jeanie

Ths is too weird. I'm planning on visiting Oregon this summer. I've just had the desire to go for some reason and I don't know why. I just thought it may be really pretty and provide an escape from the Texas heat.

One bedroom apts. can go for as little as $650 or $700. They would likely be considered lower-income though. If you had time to really look, you may be able to find something decent for that amount or a little more.

Regarding medical, I don't know your exact circumstance, but Medicaid is pretty good here. I'm self-employeed and have had trouble finding insurance that didn't have a high deductible. However, someone informed me that if you have applied for insurance and have been rejected for any reason and have gone for at least 6 months without insurance, Texas has passed a law that that requires the state to insure you. This is the same insurance that government employees get. This is my circumstance. I was rejected because of a pre-existing condition and have to wait until the end of August before the state will insure me.

I'll send you a pm about the rest.

Hi Shan I have had 26 surgeries between spine and feet and a couple other areas. I am having lots of spinal issues and was wondering how good the medical is there and if there is allot available there. Here we do not have very many options as far as doctors and medical needs met. Housing is a huge problem here there just is none.

So my adventure in Christ begins. lol I know He has a plan and will work it all out for my good.

I Pm you.

Blessings dear one of the most high.

Oh yes it is beautiful here however not much to offer as far as other things that are needs.

Shan wrote:
Hi Steadygzaze,

I'm in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area. Feel free to pm me or ask me here. I love it here.

Really? Me too!

Yes Daph! Wow! What a coincidence!

Thanks so much have yet to go to Florida. I am heading to Iowa right now to pray of the state.

Blessings and thanks so much for the info.

Blessings

Ok I commented on the other post about your heart issue, I just now saw this. Your still in my prayers!!

Oh and I live in Florida too =)