Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princessdelia

I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear family, the Lord has made me to rejoice. He has turned my mourning into dancing again. He has lifted my sorrow, He has floored me!!!
He is an amazing Father
He is the hope that never dissapoints
His love overwhelms and gives us succor

I am just buzzing as I type this

Join me to lift praises unto His name, join me to thank Him

O Father, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY! Praise be to You, O Most High God, O God ALMIGHTY! You are ALMIGHTY God! You are VICTORIOUS! You have Wisdom, You lead us to green pastures, You cause us to lay down by still waters and rest in You, Lord as we believe Your Word, we always receive so easily from your Hand. Your Gifts are always more than we can imagine or expect, You pour Your mercies on us daily like rain, You Joy fills our spirits like milk and honey. We rejoice in You, O Most High God! We give You all the praise and all the Glory and Honor to You alone! Your Name be lifted up above everyone and everything that has ever existed! Halleluiah!
Lord, I thank you that this is only the very beginning and that you will continue to enlarge our hearts so we can see more of You, fellowship more deeply and intimately with You and delight in Your Heart, o Lord! Amen!

I am so thrilled for you, sister! Congratulations and keep on getting what's rightfully yours in His Kingdom - never settle for anything that's not the very best!
Blessings!

My sister, I thank u for allowing God to use u to minister to me when I was down. For sharing of urself in love and fellowship.
Love u SIs.......

Father, I bless Your Holy name.

That was a great joy to fellowship with you and I would love to share so much more with you. I recently had such awesome breakthroughs and I can share so much! God is so awesome!
Much love in the Lord, Sis!