Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Your 2010 predictions for PS

Which items would you like to see PS releasing over the next year??
Is there a particular theme you would like to see? Or a particular item that you think would look great in your pets house?

Let us know what you would like to see, and at the end, list one item/theme you predict PS will bring out Smile

I would love to see our pets have cats and dogs, that they can interact with, rather than just a plushie. Or even butterflies or birds that can actually fly around.
I would also love to see a safari theme...imagine the animals they could bring out for that!
More items in the recycle boxes...everyone is so bored of the ones that are in there now, I dont think anyone still recycles Sad
More furniture on angles (like the black chair if the furniture shop this week) stops the room looking so flat.
More Disney items would be amazing! OMG imagine if they bought out a Tigger!!! I would be sooooooooooo skint lmao

I predict that in in 2010 pet socitey will have a safari themed week, with loads of animals to go with it

Guest Guest

I would love PS to make our pets have a family,for our pets to enjoy.
I would also loove to have a pet baby like in my siggy.. Smile

i remeber filling up a survey from playfish (i think it's from playfish) asking what theme did i like best from the past and what theme i want to see in the future... some of the themes that are listed that i remember are caveman and retro(70's)... i chose 70's coz i want to see an afro bear... bwahaahaha!!

what i want to see is a
-70's themed items(with the psychedelic and disco things)
-superhero themed items (wolverine and spiderman costumes would be nice)
-maybe a basement... (3 small rooms combined)
-new games in the arena

my prediction
-more expensive cash shop items (veggie fairy for 20cc is like robbing the players... haha)
-maybe the caveman week will come out...

Lazar wrote:

what about a prediction hun?

Do you want to try guessing at one item or theme that you think PS will bring out this year?

I'd forgotten about that survey lol
Cant even remember what the things were on there lol

Guest Guest
haha_13 wrote:
i remeber filling up a survey from playfish (i think it's from playfish) asking what theme did i like best from the past and what theme i want to see in the future... some of the themes that are listed that i remember are caveman and retro(70's)... i chose 70's coz i want to see an afro bear... bwahaahaha!!

what i want to see is a
-70's themed items
-superhero themed items (wolverine and spiderman costumes would be nice)
-maybe a basement... (3 small rooms combined)
-new games in the arena

my prediction
-more expensive cash shop items (veggie fairy for 20cc is like robbing the players... haha)
-maybe the caveman week will come out...

The green bolded text ~ GREAT IDEA!
The orange bolded text ~ PURE TRUE!

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
Lazar wrote:

what about a prediction hun?

Do you want to try guessing at one item or theme that you think PS will bring out this year?

Theme ~ SSBCMM week!
Prediction ~ more cash coin items

My hope or prediction would be a sixties theme, with love beads, paisley, tie dyed t-shirts and tons of Sixties style decorations for the house (before anyone asks, no drugs...smart pets just say no!)

I would also love to see a Fifties diner theme with poodle skirts and such. I know we have jukeboxes and such, but I would love to do a room like the show 'Happy Days'.

I wish PS would come out with a poodle skirt. I love skirts and tops and that would be a dream.

What else??? Maybe a Masquerade week, where pets can dress in costumes that are not Halloweenish or scary.

I predict that PS will be loaded will over-priced stuff.
and I think PS will have a new feature! congratulations

some fantastic ideas!!

Lets hope someone (playfish!) is listening lmao

I would really want to see a an ancient Egyptian theme.

I think there will be a lot CC items that cost12 or 20 CC.THere are a lot of great but really expensive CC items in PS and CS 2-5 month after EA bought Playfish

I hope Playfish:
1) Bring out loads more PINK things.
2) Lower the price of their items.
3) Actually do something with the hackers/scammers...Instead of just closing their account...They should be banned for life
4) Give us more gifts and not just for special occasions.
5) Sort the lotto out so it actually gives us more then 10 coins and under...its rediculous.
6) Stop doing so much maintenance
7) Sort the lag out!

To be honest... I'm really thinking about just leaving PS for the fact that its just getting to darn hard to get items now. They expect us to buy them instead and most of us cant do that.

If they actually want us to buy coins with our hard earned cash then there has to be a couple of changes made! They can actually start with the above 7! Well 6...cause the pink items dont really count.

I mean...you cant even have a rant about it on the playfish forum else you get the same treatment as me...Account Banned...Reason...Unknown...(They should have put Reason: We know we are really $*"& at running this game but we cant be bothered to do anything about it as we are scamming cash out of alot of people and running is a massive + at the moment!!)

GRR! Gets my back up so much

My PS prediction for 2010 is: They are gonna make all the prices even higher before the end of the year!(Am i right...I know im right lol)

these are very good suggestions congratulations the 1st one about the pink items!!! :happy: and NOOOOOOOOOOOO don't give up and leave us!!!!!! and why do they have to be so fanatical lately about money?

I must admit to being worried about them starting to charge a monthly subscription since EA bought them out.

If they can make money out of it then of course they will, they are a buisness...they dont care about all the people who will be forced to give up their much loved pets Sad

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! they can't do that!!!!!!! most of the players are kids!!!!! Ithink! and most of us I beleive don't have a credit card!!!! it is not fair!!!!! this wasn't supposed to be the purpose of the game!!!! to pay!!!!!!! I don't wanna loose my princess!!!! :girl_cray2:

Hopefully it wont come to that hun...its only my opinion....and I'm normally wrong anyway lmao

SSBCMM WEEK!!!!!!
YEAAAAAH
that-d be really cool...
to have my country-s week....
...and you can help...
you can vote for it on the link in my sig...(advertising! lol)

i remember the good old days when there were 9 shops....
i would like another shop to come...
don-t know what it would sell.... but i would like it! lol

I hope they give us CC For active users in PS. WHY MUST CC ITEMS BE SO EXPENSIVE AND GREAT IN THE SAME TIME. WHY??????????
A little dramatic I am.

what i want to see is a
More prettier furniture to decorate our houses with. My house needs a makeover! Some colorful overstuffed couches and chairs would be cool
I would also like a colorful bedroom set!
More pictures.. some of flowers, pretty ones and not all with pets in them.
I want some pretty colorful wallpaper and floors! And not something all fancy/busy either.. some solid colors would be nice and some floral Smile
Butterfly stuff! I ♥️ butterflies!
I love, love, love the snow white eggs. I hope they give us more with dolls in them because they are so cute!
Lea, I would love to have Pooh and the gang as plushies! They're my fave cartoon characters Smile I even found a spoon rest for my stove that has Pooh and Piglet on it congratulations
I would also love it if they would give us a way to earn cash coins. It's no fair for us poor folk that can't afford to buy stuff like that.
More games in the stadium would be awesome like Lazar said.

my prediction
That they will keep putting the cool/useful stuff in the cash shop like the fishing, racing and garden things because I can't spend real money on an internet game Sad

Actually...I would like to see....

We can buy makeup for our pet....And when we want to out it on them...We play a small game...like we have to actually move our mouse to out the mascara on our pet lol.

That would be so much fun..dont you think??

I would really like to see more mystery eggs like snow white i would especialy like BEAUTY AND THE BEAST themed eggs

my wish
SSBCMM WEEK
and PPP's idea with the makeup (but the boys wouldn't like it)
actualy to be able to marry your pets, so you see eachouther's chest and can combine your houses....

my prediction
more expensive stuff
AND SSBCMM WEEK!!

it would be so cool to have our own week....
then i wouldn't have to care what should my 1st room look like
it would always be SSBCMM!!!
and again

SSBCMM WEEK!!!!!

i would love it if we could turn our items ie........ the lawn chairs only go one way i like doing things in pairs one facing the other would be great.......
i will predict that you will do some theme for Easter lol