Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exo152

Prayers needed for prodigal uncle

Please pray for my uncle. He is even now undergoing heart valve surgery. He is unsaved, has endured a lot of loss in his lifetime and it bitter toward God. He has had heart issues for more than twenty years and no one has understood how he is even still alive. I believe it is the prayers of my deceased grandparents, still before God, for his salvation. PLEASE pray for his salvation, and his health. I believe God wants to show himself loving to this man. Thank you!!

I just believe that even as the doctors are working on his spiritual heart, it is symbolic to what Dr. Jesus is doing with his spiritual heart. Trust God in this...I truly believe this is the case. woo hoo

Lord, I lift exo's uncle up to You. Lord, please soften his hardened heart. May the blinders that the enemy has placed on his spiritual eyes be removed, in the name of Jesus, so that he can clearly see his need for You. I pray, Father, that all bitterness would melt away and he would know how much You love him. Lord, please send the right people across his path who will be led by You and know exactly what will touch his heart and cause him to open himself up to You. Thank You for Your love for him and all his family. Thank You that You are not willing that any should perish. Thank You for touching him right now. In Jesus precious Name, Amen.