Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gracee (lionhgirl)

Night terrors - sick of it!

Hi everyone, this has been happening for the last few weeks. do you have any advice?
I'll waKe up to hear my door open around 3am and something stands at the foot of my bed. Then I pray for a long time, or until i fall asleep.
Would you please pray for me? thanks so much

It has no right to bother you. It has no right to come into your house, walk into your bedroom and stand there like that. It HAS NO RIGHT to do any of that.
If it is doing it, that means no one kicked it out. I mean VIOLENTLY kick it out.
You say you pray till you fall asleep. How do you pray? Do you address it, whatever it is? Do you rise up and tell it to LEAVE YOUR PRESENCE NOW in JESUS' NAME? Do you address it with AUTHORITY? and do you keep at it till it LEAVES? I promise you if you do it will never dare coming back again.
unless it senses weaness in your faith.
I can give you one advice: if you yourself do not feel like you can speak to it with unshakeable AUTHORITY, you do not waste any time during your DAY and LEARN about your authority through your Lord Jesus. Then when night comes this thing will get from you what it's asking for.
You are in charge of your home and what's coming in and what's going on there. You take CHARGE!
I have never had anything like that happen in my home but many times at night I'd be hit with all kinds of pains. One night it felt like a horse kicked me in my abdomen. I felt like running to ER but inbstead I spoke to it the WORD. I beat it over the head with the Word that says that I am healed and I am not under it's authority and I am not submitting to pain and sickness. And I'd do it non-stop till it left.
But again, during the day I'd learn and learn and learn and get strong. I mean STRONG and not even blink when opression of any kind shows up.
Do not be afraid of it, do not let it boss you around, or even dare to show up in your house. YOU ARE THE BOSS in and through Christ Jesus.
Blessings!

Thankyou Astra for your prayer - I'd particularly like to say that I am connected with family members involved in witchcraft and this is attempting to come against me. So yes, I do need help in revelation and in all areas of my faith, I'm still on a journey and I really appreciate the help and the prayer.

gracee (lionhgirl) wrote:
I am connected with family members involved in witchcraft and this is attempting to come against me.
So what? They still have no right to stay. Unless you want them there. But I know you don't so kick them out! You are not into witchcraft and it's YOUR home. You're in change, not them and not your family members.

Who cares what demons think they want or think they are going to do? Who cares???! STOP THEM DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS! You have the RIGHT to do so. You have the RIGHT to lick them out immediately and forbid them to come.

I suggest to learn fast about Redemption and our Authority over the evil spirits because of what Jesus has done for us and because we are totally reconciled with God and once you are grounded in this truth there's noting any of the evil spirits can do to make you waver or doubt when you command them to leave. They WILL leave. They have NO CHOICE and they KNOW IT!!!!

Blessings and peace!

I just replied because the way you were speaking was insensitive to a difficult situation, it sounds like your shouting at me when I'm asking for prayer. I understand some people are further along in their understanding of godly things, you have already gone through this and I'm glad for that. But this is a difficult time for me and I'd appreciate some sensitivity in the way you talk about these matters. I understand the power of God, but I have the right to struggle sometimes, Im not ashamed of that.

No, I was not shouting at you at all. And I am not insensitive to your situation. If I was insensitive I would simply ignore your post.
The reason I replied was because I felt your pain and I know how it feels to be in your situation. I remember myself when it felt like I was between a rock and a hard place and the walls were closing in on me. My husband was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer and right after he went through his treatments and surgical procedures I was given a diagnosis of an aggressive cancer too.
I knew enough that if I won't put myself together right there whether I felt like that or not I'd be finished. And I did not want to be finished at all. So I had absolutely no choice but be strong. Very strong. I had to be more aggressive and more militant than the cancer was.
Believe me I did not feel like doing any of it. I felt like falling apart and feeling sorry for myself, but I knew one thing: I could NOT afford any of it. And when God and I were through with the cancers :-) I also saw amazing results where others suffered so much I did not. Cancer was eliminated and gone without trace and recovery was very short and amazing. Glory to God!
So if I sound harsh, it is NOT towards you. I am used to be very serious and very militant with the demons because they have harassed me and my family and stole so many years of peace and joy that belongs to me that I hate them with all my being.
And I have seend awesome and amazing results of what God does in our lives when we turn violently on the demons and chase them right out of our lives.
It looks to me like you are in a situation that needs to be resolved ASAP and I do pray for you for courage and increased knowledge and wisdom to deal with it. Dear sister, we absolutely need to be harsh with the demons. They are losers but we have to know it in our hearts. I see what they do to some of my family members. I have one that is nearly dead from cancer and my heart breaks, but he chose to not fight it. And then another one in the same situation. It's an absolute torture for me to watch them die like that but I can't go against their will even with all my prayers, their will overrides mine because they are in charge over their situation and their bodies.
So again, I am sorry if I made an impression I was harsh on you. I was not. My heart hurts for you, sister.
But I am not going to say another word, but do pray for your strength against the enemy.

Blessings and peace!

Let's remember that when we are posting that sometimes things can come across harsh and there are ways to respond where grace and peace can be ministered. It may not be the intent of the poster to be cruel or insensitive however we have to be careful so that the things we are trying to relate can be well received.

This is definately a sensitive subject and Gracee I just want you to know that I have put your name before my prayer group and we are praying for you. I'm also praying that you will come into the full knowledge of who you are and your rights as a child of God. The Lord has you covered so continue to talk to him about the situation and watch him open your eyes to His Word and to who you are.

Peace be still...

yes i agree,,grace i i herd the pslm 91 resonate, i wud declare that chapter over urself, :bible: Bless You 

Thankyou all.

Astra, thankyou for sharing what you did, and for sharing your testimony. I've just been so weak lately that trying to fight has been hard and sucking all energy from me. I hear your heart in what you said - I think i was just already emotionally raw and it just seems like a misunderstanding! i do appreciate what you posted!

thank God i have been sleeping a lot better these last couple of nights, and have been reading more about authority and what it means and praying into it. im really grateful for all your prayers, it's really held me up!

Hi Gracee. I am so happy to hear that you are sleeping better. Just keep at it and they'll flee from you like in terror. Our God is awesome and there is no such thing as "impossible" for God!

I praise the Lord for your deliverance from evil and great night sleep, protection and peace, in Jesus' Name!!

Blessings