Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lithiumkat

I'm Back!!

It took waaaaayyyy longer than I thought for us to get back online again, but we have our new computer, I'm so happy mom decided to get it. I love it already, it's so much nicer, faster, better. Even the moniter is nice and big, flatscreen, I can see the whole forum without having to scroll sideways lmao. It's great!!! I missed you guys all so much. I'm sure the family will be fighting for computer time for a few days lol, both to enjoy the new computer as well as that we were unable to get on it for a few days. But I am so back!!!

Thx Gaia and OMG your Lin Yao Bears are SOOOOOO flippin cute Smile and you made those pretty eyes blue, I wish they made some in PURPLE! lol. Can you guys tell I'm so excited to be back? hahaha.

Thx guys Smile I missed you all too!!! Couldn't wait to pop in on this fancy new machine congratulationscongratulations Hope everyone's doing alright today? I'm having a good day, new computer, ordered pizza, home with dad, just chilling. Unfortunately I'll have to let him have this thing at 2, but hey, he deserves to enjoy it too!

welcome back hun...

Glad you are back in time to take part in all the winter comps congratulations

lea75 wrote:
welcome back hun...

Glad you are back in time to take part in all the winter comps congratulations

Me Too!!! I'd have been SOO sad if I'da missed it!!

I'm not sure if she really likes the new computer or not..it's so hard to tell..hmmm