Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Im sorry for this....

Hi Everyone...

As you all know i have some real life issues going on at the moment, and im not sure when im going to be able to get on here and speak and play games and eneter competitions and so on.

Im hoping to be able to pop on for atleast a couple of minutes a day just to say hi to you all but im not sure.

All my time goes into looking after my hamster at the moment as he is very dependent on me...Iv constantly got my eye on him 24/7 at the moment checking to see if hes still ok. I wake him every 4 hours or less just to get him to have a small drink and take his medicine and have his food.The rest of this time im sleeping(As i dont get much sleep)cooking or doing house chores.

I know he is only a hamster but i have really grown attached to him in the 2 years he has been alive and he need so much help at the moment to stay alive and im willing to do whatever it takes to help him.

Im so sorry that i havent been on much this last couple of days and as soon as everything is ok then i will be back to normal with my life and back on here 24/7 lol.

Please dont kick/bann me or anything for being inactive hehe.

Thanks to everyone who has sent their love and prayers to freddy.

You are truly remarkable people...Thanks alot for everything.

oh sweetie!
We would never ban you from here!
Of course your 'real' life will always come first.

I'm glad you managed to get your hamster to the vets...you must know now hun that you are doing all you can.

You are such a wonderful person and I really wish there was something we could do to take this hurt away from you Sad

Sending you huge hugs xxxx

i don't hope he gets well..
i know he will

and don't be silly!
why the hell would we ban you?

We all are pulling for you and your dear hamster. I know what it is to love (and lose, unfortunately) a dear friend/pet/family member (I'm sure most of us do) and I am sure your hamster will get better as you are giving the best care and love possible. Best thoughts and prayers (for those who do pray) are going out to you.

I'm new here and don't know you but I couldn't pass up letting you know that we are all pulling for you. I lost a beloved pet almost a year ago (had her for 11 years) and I still have a hard time with that. But I had her for 11 years. One thing that she knew is that she was loved beyond measure and I'm sure your pet knows the same. I'm sure you will have the same long life WITH your pet. What's his name?

When our one dog died we found out that our other dog (same age and all our pets are rescues) is stone cold deaf! She would always react when the one started barking. Actually pretty funny. And we also have 2 cats. We love them all dearly and as they are all getting up there in age we are making sure we show them how much they are loved so we will have no regrets when they go.

I'm sure all of you do the same thing but it can never be expressed enough.

You know you love your pets when you wont go to bed without making sure all are fed, watered and comfortable. Real AND virtual pets Smile

eikidder wrote:
What's his name?

His name is freddy and he is 2 and half years old...I think its his age as to why he is ill...

hes a couple of pictures of him below when he was well =).

Oh my, what a sweet face!
You say that his age is why he's sick? Is 2 1/2 years old for a hamster? I've had a couple of hamsters but it was YEARS ago and I don't remember much about them.
With a face like that he is sure to charm the angels into letting him stay with you for many years to come (((HUGS)))